Friday, July 10, 2009

A "basic" card?

Basic tools, eh Ann? Okay then! This was somewhat of a challenge because (1) I wasn't sure what's considered a "simple" tool and what wasn't and (2) I couldn't use my Cuttlebug :( I did use my paper crimper though, something which I thought I would never use again since I bought my Cuttlebug. Like I've mentioned, I got my Rubbernecker stamps in the mail yesterday! This one is from the set "Floral Silhouette." Enjoy!

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Sketch Saturday - for Sketch #58
  2. Getting Creative with Ann - for GCA #48 Basic Tools - I just used my paper crimper, hole puncher, and stamps/stamp pads!
  3. Rubbernecker Stamps - for Wacky Wednesday #19 Purple, pink, green - Thanks again for the coupon! Wow that was some fast shipping! I used darker shades for this card (versus the softer colors on my previous entry).

Card Details
Paper: Bazzill, K & Company
Stamps: Rubbernecker Floral Fantasties
Tools: paper crimper, hole puncher

7 comments:

de said...

Beautiful. Love the sentiment!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh i love how you double stamped in different colors. it's gorgeous!

hugs,

Sherry Cheever said...

Fabulous! I've so glad you enjoyed your shopping spree!

brenda said...

And tyhis one is equally lovely and the soft colours here are superb.

B x

Saskia said...

Beautiful work Ann!

Saskia :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the colors.

broni (waterchild12) said...

Just beautiful! Love how you used that flourish.