Monday, June 1, 2009

You are FABULOUS!

Hey everyone! Ah, another weekend has passed. All I did this weekend was sit around and relax. It was a very different weekend from the last one when I didn't rest except to eat and sleep lol. Anyway, I hope you had a good one!

There's this new challenge blog starting up called Nutshells and they have a DT call going on. I made this card specifically for them, but it fit into other challenges too so I'm entering it for those as well :) When I saw the image that they designed just for the DT call, I knew immediately that I wanted to GLAM HER UP! I chose some bold colors and gave her some tights to go with her oh-so-cute shirt dress. Do you like it?! I wanted to Stickle her whole dress, but I think that would have been way over the top so I settled for just a few stickling here and there. See card details below for materials used :)

This card is for these challenges:
  1. Nutshells - for their Designs Team Call
  2. Cute Daisy May - for Let's Emboss! challenge - I did some dry embossing using my Cuttlebug and some Cuttlebug embossing folders and stamped the embossed papers with some ink to make them pop
  3. The Cuttlebug Spot - for Challenge #33 Take Out Your Coloring Tools - I used my BIC Mark-It markers to color the lovely image

Nutshells DT Call Sketch My Card
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill and DCWV cardstock, DCWV All Dressed Up Stack, unknow silver
Stamp: Nutshells digi-stamp for DT call
Sentiment: Me, my computer and printer
Embellishments: rhinestones, die-cut flowers, Stickles
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folders, flower die-cuts, BIC Mark-It

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi....beautiful card,such a cute image and lovely colour scheme,great use of embossing,thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
Take care
San x

Southernbelle said...

How adorable is this! I just love that stamped image! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card and I love the embossing and colours. Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda

scrapperjulia said...

This is a Fabulous card! Love that image and how you colored her!

scrappin_mom3 said...

LOVE that stamped image great work and thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!
Kerri

DonnaMundinger said...

How cute is that! Great colors and embossing. Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

jem said...

yes your card is fabulous , great colour and embossing, thanks for joining daisy may. janex

Enfys said...

Fab card, thanks for joining in at CDM this week
hugs
En x

Steph said...

What an adorable image! Great job on the coloring! Great card!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh she is just fabulous! I love your card design and colours. thanks for joinigng the Cuttlebug Spot challenge

Juliexx

Margie said...

Oh, that's just too darling! I love the image and the coloring looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at TCS!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Beautiful card - such a cute image!