Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet thank you in pink and green

Yay for weekends! I hope everyone gets some R&R and creative time in. I'll be visiting San Diego over the weekend for my little brother's graduation and maybe see a couple of friends. I'm sure it'll be nothing, but good times :D

I'm submitting this card for a few challenges:
  1. High Hopes - for Challenge #34 Sketch
  2. The Next Level - for Issue #2 Ribbon Frames
  3. Cute Daisy May - for Pink and Green
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV (I think)
Stamp: Stampin' Up
Embellishments: ribbon, brads, Prima flowers
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder


4 comments:

spiritofcreativity said...

Beautiful card Ann and perfect for all the challenges - thank you for making Cute Daisy May one of them again this week
Ann x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Ann...love how you've framed the image with the ribbon...thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
Take care
San x

Abby said...

Fantastic creation! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Next Level....Abby:)

Beth said...

This is beautiful! The ribbon frame is perfect with this image!

Beth xx