Monday, June 8, 2009

Such a heavy hat!

This mouse is so cute! I love Whiff of Joy stamps...

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! I didn't do much; did a lot of relaxing. It's was actually cold here and originally we had planned to go hiking, but the cloudy weather just made me want to stay in. Hope your weekend was filled with more fun than mine, or maybe you needed to get some R&R and if that's okay, I hope you did!

I'm submitting this card to a few challenges:
  1. Inspirational Card Sketches - for ICSketches #19
  2. Charisma Cardz - for Color Combo Challenge #22 Pink and Brown
  3. The Pink Elephant - for Challenge #18 Pink, brown, and white - Sorry, not much white! The only white is hat's polka dots and frilly top thing (a hat topper?)
  4. Cute Card Thursday - for Challenge #63 Nip and a Punch - I used my Nestabilities dies-cut and did some hand-nipping (cut out the stamped image
My Card
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill and DCWV
Stamp: Whiff of Joy Mouse Under Party Hat
Embellishments: Stickles, ribbon
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folders, BIC Mark-It, Copics


13 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh is he ever cute, and i love the colors.

hugs,

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `gorgeous` love that cute stamp....
`thanks` for joining i with I-C-S this week :) x

Heather said...

This is one of my favorite color combos! I love that little mouse too :o) So cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at ICS!

stamprgrl said...

I think I may need that stamp!

-- dalis

Fink said...

Cute cute!

Michele said...

How adorable, love that mouse. Fabulous card!

Ann said...

My favourite mouse image - just adorable.
A great card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Liz Weber said...

Aww that is one adorable critter and I am loving this colour scheme. Great work with the nestabilities and thanks for using ICS #19 so great!

Sally said...

Very stunning card. Love that little image. Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

scrapnnMO said...

WOW absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the paper/colors combination and the sweet adorable image! Fantastic job using the sketch. Thanks for playing along with ICS and hope to you again this week! Have a wonderful day1 :)
♥Dawn♥

wendipooh13 said...

lovely card and great job with the embossing!!!! great job with the IC sketch!!!

Carol said...

This is adorable!! that mouse is so cute.....i love it :)
Glad you could play along with us this week...

Hugs
Carol x
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

tina said...

So cute, Ann. I love all the different textures you used so well, too. Thanks for creating & sharing with us at TPE.