Friday, June 19, 2009

Roses, anyone?

I used to love frogs when I was a kid. They were the thing back then, just like...well, what are the in animals nowadays?? Sponges? Who knows, I don't have a kid, lol. Know what else I don't have? Rachelle Anne Miller Stampavie stamps. Somehow I keep spending more on Penny Black stamps, but sooner or later, I will get some. Right now they're just a little too pricey for me for individual stamps. Alright, enough of my whining!

I'm submitting this card for a few challenges:
  1. Sketch Saturday - for Sketch #55
  2. Stampavie Challenge - for SAV Challenge #6 Flowers
  3. Whimsy Stamps - for Challenge #6 Thank Yous
Card Details
Paper: DCWV cardstock and PP
Stamps: Stampavie Roses for You, Heidi Grace
Emellishments: ribbon
Techniques/Tools: BIC Mark-It

5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is very pretty. that frog is super.

hugs,

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Two sweet! love that image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Challenges. :)

Cheri Howard said...

Your frog is adorable! Great card, Ann!

MichelleO said...

Your card is just too fun! I almost used the same image! Love that frog! Great Card!
HUGS
MichelleO

Christine said...

So cute. Love the stamp and you have made a great card with it. xoxo, Christine