Thursday, June 4, 2009

Have a hoppy day!

A very hoppy one indeed. Just wanted to quickly share this card I made today. There's not much to it, very simple card.

This is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Penny Black Saturday Challenge - for Week #51 a sketch - I used the Leap for Joy! stamp 2471E
  2. Rubbernecker Stamps - for Wacky Wednesday #14 a color challenge - I tried to get to get as close to the colors as I could! I think my yellow isn't as bright, though.
My CardCard Details
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, My Mind's Eye Playful Posies DP
Stamp: Penny Black Leap for Joy! 2471E
Sentiment: Me, my computer and printer
Embellishments: Prima flowers, brads
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, BIC Mark-It



7 comments:

Glenda said...

The yellow may not quite as bright but the card sure is cute. It gave me a smile when I saw it. Well done!

broni (waterchild12) said...

Oh my goodness, that frog is just adorable! Thanks for playing the Wacky Wednesday challenge with us again!

Gigi said...

I'm not a frog lover, but this card is absolutely adorable!

Joan Ervin said...

How cute!!!! What a fun image...I love the little frog and how you did the sentiment!!! Your colors turned out perfect...thanks for playing in the Wacky Wednesday challenge!!!

Sherry Cheever said...

OMG, this is FABULOUS!

Kittie said...

Anne, your frog card is darling. Thanks so much for playing.

Dawn Frost said...

You card is cute, the frog is adorable! I think the colours fit together perfectly.