Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blue Bride

Today was a blue day for me...very blue indeed! I made three cards that all had blue :) I'll be posting the other two soon.

Up first is a wedding card using the free digital image that Crafty Muse is so kindly giving their challengers this week. This was a fun image to color! And I finally got the white Sharpie Poster Paints I ordered on eBay and got to try them out on the balloons. I'm still learning to use them though, and the ones I put on the car look kind of out of place to me. I was supposed to submit this to Twisted Thursday challenge thinking that it was due on a Wednesday this week, but I was totally wrong and it was due on Sunday! Oh well, on to the card.

This card is for four challenges:
  1. Crafty Muse - for Wedding Card using Freebie Car Digi-stamp
  2. Modern Sugar - for Challenge #5 - My something old is my blue paper scraps, my something new is the Crafty Muse digi-stamp, something borrowed is the vellum paper, my blue are the blue balloons and blue Stickles I used on the car.
  3. Stamp Something - for Something Old, Something New wedding theme
  4. KJ's Stamp Pad - for Color Chef Challenge #10 Black, white + one other color - my other color is blue
My CardCard Details
Paper: Bazzill, Recollections, vellum
Stamp: Crafty Muse, unknown acrylic border stamp
Embellishments: ribbon, brads
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing powder, BIC Mark-It, Copics, Sharpi, piercing


10 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

So cute!

Anita Hovey said...

4 challenges in one! And it turned out great. Thanks for playing along at Modern Sugar Blvd.

Kim Y. said...

Cute card, Ann! Thanks for joining us again at Crafty Muse! Hope to see more of your creations!

Kim

Erin... said...

This is so fun!!! Love the image adn the embossing is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Sammi said...

Love your card Ann! Looks great with the blue!!
thanks for joining us at Crafty muse again :)
Sammi
xxx

Valerie said...

You did a super job! How adorable the image is! Thanks for joining the Sugars in the challenge!

Shelly said...

Fabbie card, love the ribbon detail and the inside too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something, hope you can join us again tomorrow!
Shelly x

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Muse

Winter said...

What a cute card! Great job!

Justine said...

What a great card. I'm sorry you missed the cut off that week. We do have a new Twisted Thursday challenge each week and I think you might still have time if you would like to join us today. I look forward to seeing your name added to the Mr. Linky.