Brown and Orange Butterflies

Yes, I know, more butterflies. And more distressing :)

Here's a card I made using an image from Karen's Whimsy. It was a quick card because there was no need to stamp/print out images and color. Just basically a lot of distressing, layering, cutting and done! You should trying using her images, too. Really easy and free, which, I don't know about you, but is a big deal for me! Click on the card to enlarge it so that you can see the image more clearly. Enjoy!

I'm submitting this card for ICSketches #18, Crafty Creations Challenge #17 Butterflies (again), and The Cuttlebug Spot for Challenge #32 Brown, Blue or Orange.

My Card
Card Details:
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, MMBI patterned paper
Image: Karen's Whimsy Public Domain Images
Techniques/Tools: MM Distressing Kit

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brown and orange are so pretty together! Lovely card and the image is wonderful!
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for sharing this card at Crafty Creations Challenge!

Saskia ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh `WoW` Ann your card is beautiful..I love the colours along with all the distressing..
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week...
great to see you..
Have a lovely Day:) x

Anonymous said...

Oh `WoW` Ann your card is beautiful..I love the colours along with all the distressing..
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week...
great to see you..
Have a lovely Day:) x

Stef H said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I took that image too. Just fabulous!

Hugs,

Karen said...

Thanks for joining in with my candy and enabling me to find your blog: Love your cards.
I used to visit Karen's Whimsey a lot but haven't been there for ages: Again, thanks for reminding me: You have made great use of the image on this card.

Fink said...

Love the distressed edgings!

Joey said...

Hi Ann, your card is gorgeous, a beautiful colour combo and the distressing just sets it off beautifully. Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop. Joey.x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness Ann it's breathtaking gorgeous! Love the image so very pretty! I'll be checking that link out! Thanks for joining us at ICS! ;)
♥Dawn♥