Saturday, May 30, 2009

Brown and Orange Butterflies

Yes, I know, more butterflies. And more distressing :)

Here's a card I made using an image from Karen's Whimsy. It was a quick card because there was no need to stamp/print out images and color. Just basically a lot of distressing, layering, cutting and done! You should trying using her images, too. Really easy and free, which, I don't know about you, but is a big deal for me! Click on the card to enlarge it so that you can see the image more clearly. Enjoy!

I'm submitting this card for ICSketches #18, Crafty Creations Challenge #17 Butterflies (again), and The Cuttlebug Spot for Challenge #32 Brown, Blue or Orange.

My Card
Card Details:
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, MMBI patterned paper
Image: Karen's Whimsy Public Domain Images
Techniques/Tools: MM Distressing Kit

9 comments:

acreativeneed said...

Brown and orange are so pretty together! Lovely card and the image is wonderful!
smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for sharing this card at Crafty Creations Challenge!

Saskia ;)

Terrie B x said...

Oh `WoW` Ann your card is beautiful..I love the colours along with all the distressing..
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week...
great to see you..
Have a lovely Day:) x

Terrie B x said...

Oh `WoW` Ann your card is beautiful..I love the colours along with all the distressing..
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week...
great to see you..
Have a lovely Day:) x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I took that image too. Just fabulous!

Hugs,

Karen said...

Thanks for joining in with my candy and enabling me to find your blog: Love your cards.
I used to visit Karen's Whimsey a lot but haven't been there for ages: Again, thanks for reminding me: You have made great use of the image on this card.

Fink said...

Love the distressed edgings!

joey said...

Hi Ann, your card is gorgeous, a beautiful colour combo and the distressing just sets it off beautifully. Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop. Joey.x

scrapnnMO said...

Oh my goodness Ann it's breathtaking gorgeous! Love the image so very pretty! I'll be checking that link out! Thanks for joining us at ICS! ;)
♥Dawn♥