Sunday, September 23, 2012

Whimsy Stamps September Release - Showcase Day 5



Hello and welcome to Day 5 of our 
September Rubber & Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (19 September) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs and Shape EZ templates. From then until 25 September the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 26 September.

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below...
Ann Vento (me!)

For today's showcase, I've used a few new stamps and dies from the release including: Jingle Cat, Ornament Mouse, Holiday Carols Notables 4 sentiments, Ornaments Border Die, and Holly Branch Notables 4 Die.  The two dies are currently sold out, but make sure to visit the store soon because I'm sure they're on order :)

This year, I didn't buy as many new holiday papers as I have in the previous years (shocking I know!) because I just haven't had must time to craft.  I actually find it a bit satisfying to be getting rid of some of my older paper stash, though.  Anywho, hope you like my card today!


Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Jingle CatOrnament MouseHoliday Carols Notables 4 sentimentsColoring Medium/ink: Copics on X-Press It Blending Card; Papers: MME 12 Days of Christmas; Embellishments: WOC flowers, Prima flowers; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Ornaments Border Die and Holly Branch Notables 4 Die, Cuttlebug

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop back to the Whimsy blog tomorrow for more new release creations!


46 comments:

cebelica said...

Your card is lovely. I like how you colored the kitty. Hugs! xx

Karla Urea said...

Super cute card!!! I love the stamp
Love
Karla U

Gram's Treasures said...

Wow! Love all the bright colours on this one. Die cuts really show off well, and that image is definitely a sweetie.
Joyce xx

Jane said...

Hi Ann what a lovely card and I so agree about using up your paper stash;0)
Jane x

heidy said...

Such a lovely card Ann!!
XXX Heidy

fairy454 said...

Orr thats such a sweet card.
Hugs
Lisa

fairy454 said...

Orr thats such a sweet card.
Hugs
Lisa

Olivia said...

Love that banner. What a great job on this card...I know that sometimes it feels good to "cleanse".

Mary Lou said...

WOW Ann~~Amazingly adorable!! Just LOVE LOVE LOVE the new notables release!! Thanks so much
Hugz

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Great coloring! I love that cute ornament border die too!
DeniseB

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, very cute!!! Love the mouse hanging from the string of bells too, very clever!!
hugs, stephanne

Alosha said...

I love this card!It's so cute! :)

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, what a sweet Card, so lovely colors and details.

Hugs Heike

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Ann! Fantastic coloring and design!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Ann, fantastic colouring, love the images and design, fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kimberly said...

Adorable images and I love the sentiment! Gorgeous coloring as well. :) hugs, Kimberly

Darla said...

Very cute card and the fur looks very real.

DebraK said...

I love the way you colored the kitty, and I also love the ornament banner--very cute!

LindaS said...

Beautiful card and cool coloring. I really like the sentiment and the color you made it in.

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is so cute! I LOVE those sweet images and the colours and details are gorgeous

Sue

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a darling card, Ann! I'm loving all of the new Whimsy crafting items. You've used them beautifully on your card.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Karen B said...

Love the ornament banner. Very cute.

kdnkdd

maxine said...

stunning card x

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Ann. Love the images and your coloring. The mouse is so funny. Love, Wilma

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful card!!! Love that mouse...Looks like he is hiding from the kitty... TFS

Sonia said...

Fabulous card with Adorable image for this beautiful blog hop:)
Hugs,
Sonia

JoanneO said...

Great card! I like the cat and the way you colored it. Great layering and use of dies.

Tonya said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring, especially of the cat. Gorgeous job.

Joyce said...

This is so cute! Great composition and fabulous work!

Kezzy said...

Gorgeous card, I'm a bit like you but with stamps, I bought so many last year that I didn't use so I decided not to buy this year, it's only September and I have ruined it by pre ordering these stamps lol. Kerry :-)

Rea said...

Ann, it's adorable, and I love the way you colored the kitten.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like your coloring and the ornament border die.

Eret said...

Your card is so gorgeous! Love how you've put all together. It looks fantastic.

Debbie in LA said...

I love all the elements on your card. No wonder 2 of the dies have sold out. They are great.

Ea Christiansen said...

How cute - these two stamps really goes good together :o)
Hugz
Ea

alethea said...

This is so cute! Love the image! HUgsxx

kathy s said...

wow you went crazy with all the new releases- but I can see why they are all so yummy -great card and thanks for sharing

Tine said...

Love the use of the traditional Christmas colours on your card.
Tine :)

Betsy said...

I LOVE your card ~ all the extras make it so special! Love those new dies, and the animal images are adorable!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim. said...

Oh wow your Christmas card is amazing, love all the detail you added to these super cute images.
Kim xXx

Mimi said...

super cute holiday card! Love the diecuts!! ;D

Brenda Lee said...

Oh, WOW!! Love the card. Jingles and Mouse are too cute!!

Brakkers said...

How cute, love the mouse in the ornament! The colours are gorgeous too.

Frea said...

What a cute kittycat, love the way you coloured the fur! Hugs Frea

HandmadebyTLC said...

I love the notables die with these colors!
Hugs
Tammy Louise