Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winner for Whimsy Stamps Showcase Day 1

Hi everyone!  Thank you to all those who hopped along in our mini hops for this month's Whimsy Stamps rubber and dies release.  Your comments were all so kind and I truly appreciate them!

I was one of the mini hop mystery candy hops for Showcase Day 1!  The winner for that day (through random.org) is.....



LaJanette said...

Oh great card! I have fallen in love with those tabs(currently sold out!) and die, Awesome card!

Hugs;
Janette
January 19, 2012 7:11 PM


Congratulations!! Please contact me at raindropecho@gmail.com with your address so that Denise can send you over your prize!

To get a full list of all of this month's winners, please head over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Blog.

Thanks again and see you again VERY VERY soon :)

1 comment:

LaJanette said...

OMG!! Thanks for making me a winner:0) I will e-mail soon:0)

WoOOooHOOOoOoo!

Big hugs;
Janette