Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally, some play time!

We're finally almost all moved in to our new place and I finally got to take a little time to make some cards!  I think it's been almost two months since I really got to craft.  Sadly, these cards aren't the best, though.  I need to find my groove again and find some inspiration from blogland. Oh well, here they are anyway!

The first card is a card using an LOTV image that I have had for a while now.  As with many of my LOTV stamps, this one has never seen the light of day until now.

Stamp: LOTV; Coloring medium: Copics on MiC Blending Card; Papers: Crate Paper Farmhouse 6x6 Paper Pad;  Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders corner die, Viva Decor Pearl Pen

The second card uses a Whimsy Stamp called Lady Victoria.  I love this KennyK image!  I was inspired to use it by Annika's post here and was trying to go for the same old world feel, but obviously, failed.  I love her card and her coloring with the dark contrasts is stunning!  My sentiment is a freebie rubber sentiment from Whimsy.  Denise throws in freebie rubber stamps in your order every once in a while.  The sentiment was cut using the Notables 1 Die and then layered on top of a die cut using the Elegant Notables 1 die.  These Notables dies layer great together since one is slightly smaller.
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Lady Victoria, freebie sentiment; Coloring medium: Copic on MiC Blending Card; Paper: BasicGrey Little Black Dress; Accessories: WOC flowers; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Notables 1 Die and Elegant Notables 1 die, Cuttlebug, various Cheery Lynn Dies

Well, that's it for me for now!  Hopefully I'll be back more often as I slowly transition all my crafty goodies into my new space :)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Congrats on the new place! it must be so exciting to be able to move in to a blank space!
Love that first card! it's so cute, the image is so fun! and wow, the second card is sexy!
gr8 job!
;)

Rhonda Miller said...

What great cards. TFS.

Lisa Summerhays said...

Glad to have you back! :)

HandmadebyTLC said...

Goodness, you are rockin that animal print paper girl! The fruit DP is perfect to for the stamp! Really love both of them! Glad you got to craft!
Hugs
Tammy Louise