Sunday, December 4, 2011

SPS December Blog Hop - Echo Park Christmas lines!


Welcome to Pumpkin Spice December blog hop!
If you've come here from Court's blog, then you're on the right track! If not, start at the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog to make sure you haven't missed a single inspiring creation.

Well, it's December already and that means the current DT's terms are ending.  BUT, we are ending with a bang!  This blog hop is our last blog hop together and we have decided to show off the gorgeous Echo Park Christmas line of papers and embellishments.  



We are also featuring my Kit of the Month creations using supplies mostly from the Echo Park Times and Seasons collection.  I just loved everything about this collection and it's so much more versatile than just for Christmas.  Actually, my kit doesn't have any Christmas-related creations in it at all - it has more of a celebration/Valentine/friendship theme to it.  Here's a snapshot of most of the projects.  There are two additional projects not pictured below, but to see the entire list of supplies, you'll have to head over to the Kit of the Month section at SPS!




Oh, and before I share some detailed photos of two of my kit creations, I have another important announcement: Shop Pumpkin Spice is having a DT call for 2012!  Do you want to be a part of a fun and exciting team with one of the best store owners out there?  Then stop by the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog to find all the details :)

Since I made an extra project for this kit, I can reveal two creations today!  First up is my favorite creation from the kit, which is a 3x3 notecard box with four 3x3 notecards.  Bumbling me forgot to take a picture of the fourth notecard, but you can still see it in the first photo :)  This set uses papers from the Times and Season's 6x6 paper pad and stickers from the Times and Season's Elements Stickers.  I used a lot of different Spellbinder Dies and twine to dress things up a bit.








The second project is a quick and simple bag using Times and Seasons 12x12 Trinkets paper and a sticker form the Times and Seasons Elements Stickers.  I also used Caribbean and Denim Baker’s Twine.




I just love all the bold colors and patterns in this collection :)  I know that you'll have just as much fun with it as I did!

Well, thanks for stopping by today!  Please head on over to the
Shop Pumpkin Spice blog to complete the hop!


Here's the hop order in case you need it:

Pumpkin Spice Store Blog- http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Pumpkin Spice Store Blog- http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/



17 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Love all your cards and the sweet notecard box! So much inspiration. That bag is so cute. Especially love that punched edge trim on it.

Trish and Treasure said...

So many projects, and so styish. I love how you put things together!
Trish Munro

Luv Scrapping Together said...

These are fabulous! Your box is absolutely beautiful!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Court said...

Very fun kit!!!

SugarGem said...

Fabulous kit! You did an amazing job and to think you moved to another state in the process is amazing!

Sugarlips said...

I love it. The bees knees one is my favorite. :)

Aimee Kidd said...

Oh WOW!! Loving all of these fabulous projects you made with these papers!!

smyiow said...

Oh my! So many fabulous projects!! Great work Ann!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Trisha said...

Ann, your new kit of the month seems to be calling my name. Love it and love all the wonderful projects that you created. Thanks for sharing. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

DIANA L. said...

Looks like a great kit. Super projects.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

What a truly happy and fun kit! I love the sentiments and the paper is so much fun! Thank you so much!
Lisa

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Wow!! This is awesome! It is such a fun kit!! I love making 3x3 notecard sets and this it perfect! Thanks for the inspiration with the super paper!!
Amber

Deborah Gross said...

Love your kit Ann. The color palette is so unique and each project is lovely.

hopefulcrafter said...

What a great kit and also you did some great projects with it! Thanks for a great hop!
Colleen

papertrails leaver said...

Hey Ann! You have totally created the best set of cards i have seen in quite some time! These are all so cute! Love the papers you have matched up! What a fun grouping! Great work Ann!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! LOVE these cards and the bags...and the projects share today!! LOOOOOOOVE those mustache papers!! LOVE!

HandmadebyTLC said...

Terrific color choices Ann, just beautiful designs on all of the boxes, cards and the bag too! I hope you are well!
Hugs
Tammy Louise