Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ribbon Tilda

It's been soooo long since I've used a Magnolia stamp, but I got to play with one last night!  I chose Ribbon Tilda, who is just absolutely adorable.

I actually don't have any idea what what's going on with this card, lol.  I stated with two pieces of patterned paper and tried to follow the sketch at Dutch Magnolia Lovers (it's still there), but then kept piling things on and on and ended up with what you see below, lol.  The ornaments are from the Seasonal Ornaments sentiment set and they were cut out using the Ornaments Die Set.  I also went kind of crazy with the gold glitter : /  I also used as many of my new Cheery Lynn Designs dies as I could.  Yeah, I know, I have no idea what I was thinking.

Anywho, hope you're having a good week so far!



Stamps: Magnolia Stamps Ribbon Tilda, Whimsy Stamps Seasonal Ornaments; Coloring medium: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card; Papers: Crate Paper Peppermint Collection 6" x 6" paper pad; Embellishments: The Twinery Maraschino - Red & White Baker's Twine,WOC flowers, May Arts net ribbon, ribbon, Stickles; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Ornaments Die SetSpellbinders, Cheery Lynn Dies


5 comments:

HandmadebyTLC said...

I love these flowers! Same as on the Gift pouch, do you stain the edges or did you find them that way?
Really adorable Maggie image and love the ornaments. I used them today on my Saturated Canary card for tomorrow's post. just love them!
Hugs
Tammy Lousie

Carol said...

WOW Ann what a gorgeous card Hun! Love all the embellies and bling. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

creativchen said...

Dear Ann,
your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, creative and so beautifully done. I love it. I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please visit my Blogspot too. Many hugs from Marina.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

I love it! Yes, there is a lot more going on than you usually have on your cards, but I think it all looks really pretty together. The image is colored beautifully too!