Friday, November 25, 2011

Cherish the Moments

I'm so sorry for the late post!

For this week's Shop Pumpkin Spice creation, I've decided to create a rather simple card to show off the pretty papers from Crate Paper Farmhouse collection.  The papers are vibrant and were actually really refreshing to use after doing so many holiday cards.

Please excuse my short post today because as we speak, I am in the middle of packing for my one way trip to another state :)


Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Winter Notables 1 Sentiments, Birthday Letter Seals; Paper: Crate Paper Farmhouse 6x6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: doily; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Elegant Notables 1 die, Notables 1 die, Cuttlebug, Making Memories distressing tool


2 comments:

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

khushifairy said...

great effort, but i am not getting the concept of red cherries in cherish moments..
valentine gifts pakistan
Gifts to pakistan