Friday, October 14, 2011

You and Me - Happy Days

Hello and happy Friday!

Thank goodness this week has come to an end.  I'm so happy to be going into the weekend, but unfortunately, this weekend is going to mostly be work and school :(   Oh well, I'm just hoping that it'll all pay off in the end!

Anywho, enough whining.  Today's Shop Pumpkin Spice creation is a rather clean and simple one.  I really love the colors on the Echo Park Happy Days collection and I wanted to highlight that in this creation.  The stark contrasts between the blues, reds, yellows, and black in this collection really does, well, make me happy!

And if you haven't already read about me rave about the prices as Shop Pumpkin Spice, well, here's a reminder: Shop Pumpkin Spice has the lowest prices around when it comes to paper pads and Spellbinders, with free shipping for all domestic orders over $50!  I like to save when I can (so that I can get more stuff, haha) so I just really love this store :)

PapersEcho Park "Happy Days" -Happy Days 6x6 Pad; Embellishments: Echo Park "Happy Days" - Happy Days 6x12 Chipboard, May Arts ribbons; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Dies (available at SPS for super low prices), ATG Gun


 Echo Park "Happy Days" - Happy Days 6x12  Chipboard  

 Echo Park "Happy Days" -Happy Days 6x6 Pad  

 All Spellbinders  


Well, that's it for me for now!  I'll have another post going up soon, though :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jessica said...

Hi Ann,
I just wanted to drop in to say hello and let you know how much I enjoy using your images/sentiments on a regular basis. If you would like to stop by and visit my blog, you will see many of your digi stamps in my creations. In fact I just finished one today!
Just wanted to say HI and THANK YOU for being a constant inspiration in my creations.
:O)
Jessica
jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

OMG...I forgot to mention...I LOVE YOUR CARD! Fabby color combo and the sentiment on a tag...WOWZAS!
:o)
Jessica