Saturday, October 15, 2011

Whimsy Stamps October Showcase Day 3

Hello and welcome to Day 3
of our October Rubber Die Release Showcase!

On Wednesday (October 12), Whimsy Stamps released this month's rubber designs and new shapeology dies. From then until 19 October the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guests are showcasing these fabulous new stamps and dies with a daily mini blog hop.

Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw.

To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00 PM EST tomorrow. All winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspirations blog after 12.00 PM EST on 19 October.

To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations by the Design Team, please click on the links below...


For today's creation, I've used the sweet and sassy Mistletoe by KennyK!  She's so fun and the outfit is just awesome.  I also used sentiments from the Holiday Pennants and layered it on top of the Banner Pennant Dies.  It tried to go with some fun colors for the card since I think she deserves it :)  I dotted some pearls using the Viva Decor Pearl Pen to make it look like snow, but it doesn't show up very well in the photos : /

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Mistletoe by KennyK! and Holiday Pennants; Coloring medium: Copic on X-Press It Blending Card; Paper: BasicGrey Out of Print; Embellishments: WOC flowers, May Arts net ribbon, Viva Decor Pearl Pen; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Banner Pennant Dies, Making Memories Distressing tool (the best distressing tool in my opinion, and I have it all!)

Remember that the entire new release is available to buy right now from the Whimsy Stamps store along with all your Whimsy favourites.

Also, another reminder that Issue #4 of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine will be released on 19 October! I am really excited about this issue!  We're working on it this weekend, lol.  Talk about last minute, eh?  Crossing my fingers that I can get by on less-than-normal sleep ;)


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check the Whimsy Inspirations blog tomorrow for more new release creations!

25 comments:

Miria said...

What a gorgeous creation, Ann! Thank you for sharing and for the chance, Miria xx

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
An adorable image, beautiful colors and so many lovely details.
Anne

Cheryl said...

So sassy and gorgeous! Beautiful work Ann!

LaJanette said...

Ahhh I am loving it! I really like how you have colored her sassy little outfit in green; so fun! She is just way HOT! I also love how you have used the Pennant dies in the green and pink way too cute and so unexpected! Those are on my wish list and I think they might be coming off very soon! Great card all around!

Big hugs;
Janette

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Aartje said...

What a beautyful card is this, I love the flowers. I have this flowers too, but I didn't know how to use them. You gave me the inspiration I need.
Thanks, beutyful image!
Hugs Aartje

Frea said...

Hi Ann, this sure is a 'sexy Lexy', love the way you worked your card around the image. Your use of these pointsettia flowers, stringing them on is very original. Love it!! Hugs ,Frea

Alie de Vrij-Venema said...

I had those BG papers in my hands, but didn't know what to do with them, but you sure did a great job with it!! Love the colouring!!
Hugs Alie

Glennis said...

Fabulous card Ann

Gram's Treasures said...

She looks so good in that soft green. Love the bit of sparkle on her tights too!
Joyce xx

Tanya said...

She's so cute! love the snow, love the banner, super cute card!

Sandy G said...

What a fabulously girly card, love it. A wonderfully coloured image too just she is simply gorgeous.

Trisha said...

Ann, you nailed it again today. Great job and love the colors and the pennants.

Craftyanny said...

oh wow this is stunning Ann, love your papers and all the added embellies. Great colouring too
Anne x

Mary Lou said...

Wowwie Ann!! Mistletoe ROCKS!!!! and those pennants are tooooo sweet!!! Love this fabby caard!!
Hugz of thanks

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Gorgeous!!!

Naomi said...

Oh, WOW, what a FABULOUS card and I LOVE this new gal, she's SO cute n' sassy!

Carly said...

I always love coming here .... Spectacular!!!!

Uta said...

Your card is so amazing.

Hugs, Uta

Tami said...

WOW I love how you used that banner:) Great job!!!!!!!!!!!

bissecat said...

Great work!Nice Cart.

Zora said...

Wow what a wonderful card and the colouring is greate:O)

Kim H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Y. said...

My goodness, Ann! How beautiful is this! Wonderful job!

Katharina said...

What a gorgeous card.