Friday, October 21, 2011

SPS Weekly Post!

Eeek!!  So sorry for the tardiness of this post - it totally slipped my mind!  Hubby and I were reorganizing some of my crap stuff, I mean craft stuff, and I was overwhelmed by the thought of how much I had that I might not be able to use before I croak.  Strange thought I know.

Anyway, enough rambling and on to my Shop Pumpkin Spice creations for the week!  These creations were featured in Issue #2 of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine (which is still such a fabulous issue to refer to for tutorials, tips and inspiration).

This first card uses Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection 6" x 6" paper pad  and the stamp is from Whimsy Stamps called Monkey Toes (too adorable).  It's paired up with a sentiment from the Party Mini Letter Seals set.  The image was colored with Distress Inks.

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Monkey Toes and Party Mini Letter Seals; PapersNeighborhood Collection 6" x 6" paper pad; Coloring medium: Distress Inks on watercolor paper; Embellishments: WOC flowers, trim; Tools: Spellbinders dies, Cuttlebug

The second card uses papers from the fun Echo Park Summer Days Collection.  I just love this fun and bright collection!  The images are a combination of Whimsy and Make it Crafty - Bart Goes Golfing and Rainbow Dandelion Landscape. The cute little dragonfly chipboards are from MiC also.  The image was colored with Copics.


Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Bart Goes Golfing and Make it Crafty Rainbow Dandelion Landscape; PapersEcho Park Summer Days Collection; Coloring medium: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card; Embellishments: ribbon, MiC dragonfly chipboard, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

sallysbitz said...

Your cards are way too cute, love em x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com