Saturday, September 3, 2011

SPS September Blog Hop!


Welcome to Pumpkin Spice September blog hop!

If you've come here from June's blog, then you're on the right track!  If not, please stop by the Pumpkin Spice Store Blog to make sure you haven't missed anything along the way.

Today the Pumpkin Spice DT is kicking off September with a blog hop!  We're featuring the My Mind's Eye line of papers as well as sneak peeking the wonderful creations that Carissa created for her Kit of the Month.  Let's get started!

As I mentioned, for today's hop we're featuring supplies from My Mind's Eye (from various collections) including papers, embellishments, trims, etc.  Carissa is this month's featured designer and she's put together a wonderful MME-based kit!  Here's a sneak peak of one of the projects that she's made using supplies in her kit:

I can already tell that it's one cute project!  Make sure to head over to the Pumpkin Spice Store to check out Carissa's kit as well as explore the various other goodies that the shop has to offer.

For today's blog hop creation, I've chosen to work with some beautiful papers from  My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Blush" 6x6 Paper Pad.  I love the contrasting colors that these pads have!  Although some of the papers look really delicate, there are some bold colors in the patterns, too, which allows you to create bolder cards.  Haha, not to say that my card is bold (it's looking rather bare to me actually), but more creative minds than mine will sure be able to make good use out of these papers!

EDITED TO ADD: Pumpkin Spice is giving away four "Lost & Found Two" 6 x 6 paper pads to one lucky winner!  To win, simply leave a comment on all the blogs in this hop.

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Vintage Transportation Sentiments; Papers:  My Mind's Eye - "Lost & Found Two" - "Blush" 6x6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: May Arts stripped twill ribbon, Viva Decor Pearl Pen; Tools: Tonic Guillotine Cutter, Cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies, ATG Adhesive Gun (SPS has it at a great deal)


That's all I have for ya today :)  Please head over to the lovely Carissa's blog to find more MME inspiration!


And here's the hop order for your convenience:
Pumpkin Spice Store Blog- http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/
Pumpkin Spice Store Blog- http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/



38 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW Ann this is absolutely stunning, it has such an elegant feel to it and I love your use of papers! xx

Deborah Gross said...

I love the vintage feel of your card, it's beautiful. Nice choice of style and sentiment.

Crystal said...

WOW WOW WOW totally GORGEOUS Ann!!

Luv Scrapping Together said...

Ann, your card is lovely! There's nothing plain about it! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

Tammi A. said...

this card is beautiful. i love the colors in this collection also. very vintage. the orange and pink combination is really cool and very in lately.

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Ann and love the vintasge look, very nice papers.
Been trying for ages to leave comments for you but for some reason not always uploaded.
Hugs Linda

Sugarlips said...

Beautiful card. I absolutely love the sentiment.

Carissa said...

Ann, I just love all the detailing you put into your cards. Love the color combos! Fab job friends.

Emily said...

OMG! The papers you chose are beautiful! I love it!!! Awesome job :)

Angela said...

Beautiful card! Love how framed the saying! Just gorgeous!

*Star said...

Super cute card! I love the paper and ribbon choices. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Court said...

Okay... This card is BEAUTIFUL! Definitely my favorite Ann card so far! I love that ribbon! I should order more of it as I'm almost out!

Teri Gross said...

interesting style. love to see new ideas.

hopefulcrafter said...

The paper if just WONDERFUL!! Great idea also.

Denine said...

Ann, this is such a beautiful combination of papers. Lovely card.
Hugs,

SugarGem said...

I really love this card Ann! And that sentiment is awesome.

Tanya said...

Oh this is beautiful! Love that image and those gorgeous papers.

Glennis said...

Stunning card - I love the vintage bycycle

Jamie said...

love your card the bird on the bottom is so cute and vibrant it really stands out next to the rest of your card. thanks for sharing!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a classy and gorgeous card!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE that paper--great combo! I love that bike and the ribbon! FAB card:) THANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

callyannc said...

This is so very cool! Thanks CallyAnn(follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

connie said...

this is so pretty! love the sentiment.

Jan Garber said...

I thought the first Lost and Found collection was gorgeous, but I like this one even more!!! I just put that same little bicycle on a card the other day! Your card is so sweet!

Amanda R said...

Very pretty! I love the papers you chose and the simplicity of it, very nice.

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Your card is definitely bold! Bold and beautiful :)

Cheryl said...

Stunning work Ann!

Jen_H said...

Very adorable card! I love the paper. too cute! I think I am in love with that ribbon. TFS!
~~Jen H~~

Lillian Child said...

You have such a delightful creative style! LOVE your card!

Jennifer said...

Your sneak peek is great! It does look like one cute project! And I absolutely love your card! The colors are perfect and the sentiment is something we all need to remember.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Beautiful card, Ann! I love that image & the sentiment. I can't wait to use it on a card. Love the sweet little birdie too.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Kim H said...

What a lovely vintage style card, very nice. Thank you.

Cortney said...

I love your cards! This one is especially sweet with its vintage feel. Great job!!

2muchpaper said...

Daisy, Daisy--a bicycle built for you! This is a fun card. Good job!

Becki said...

WOW, what a great card! You have a eye for colors. Love the stamp and ribbon, look great together.

TFS,
Happy Card Encouragement Factory

Alyssa Leanne said...

Gorgeous card! I really love the bicycle stamp! SO cool!

Alyssa
alyssa dot leanne dot b at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

Wow!! I love the vintage feel of your card!! Awesome job!!

Alice said...

Great card, I love the papers.