Monday, September 5, 2011

Just for fun

I hope those in the US are having a good Labor Day and I hope the rest of the world had a great weekend :)

I just wanted to quickly share a card that I made using one of the new Unity stamps that I ordered during their 40% off sale.  This one is from the Perfect in Every Way past kit of the month.  I love this beautiful tree.  The card ended up a little too busy and I should have chosen some different patterned papers, but oh well!  Live and learn :)

This card is for the GHWI #5 Sketch challenge.

Stamp: Unity Perfect in Every Way kit of the month; Coloring medium: Prismacolour pencils on kraft; Papers: BasicGrey Oxford; Embellishments: hemp cord; Tools: Marriane D's flourish dies, Cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies

4 comments:

melissac said...

Your card is beautiful!! I love the colors you used!! Thanks for playing with us at the GHWI Challenge #5!! Blessings and hugs!!

Aletha J. Williams said...

Ann, I don't think it's too busy. I really like it. Thanks for joining us at GHWI.

Julia said...

Ann, it's just perfect. Love the use of color! Thanks for joining us at GHWI. Hugs, Julia

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, I just love your card. Thanks for playing at GHWI.