Friday, September 23, 2011

Celebrate with Elegance

Wow is it Friday already?  Thank goodness!  I've been feeling so tired (more than usual) this week and I'm so glad the weekend just around the corner.

Well since it is Friday whether I believe it or not, so that means it's time for my weekly Shop Pumpkin Spice post!  Instead of the normal novel that I write for these posts, today is going to be a shorter one.  I have a rather girly card to share with lots of pearls, some lacey/netty ribbon, pink ribbon, swirls, and a doily.  Yep, girly! The card uses some gorgeous papers from  My Minds Eye - "Vanity Fair" 6 x 6 Paper Pad.  I think it's such a great idea that MME started coming out with more and more 6x6 paper pads because some of the collections are just off the wall gorgeous!  The card actually looks better in person, but I couldn't get a decent photo last night.

The dress form stamp and the sentiment are from the Whimsy "A Touch of Elegance" set and the flourishes are from the "Lavish Flourishes" set that was just released this month.  The Double Scallop Border Die is also from Whimsy.  This card uses Deconstructed Sketch #20.

That's it for me today :)  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps A Touch of Elegance" and "Lavish Flourishes; Papers: My Minds Eye - "Vanity Fair" 6 x 6 Paper Pad; Embellishments: American Crafts ribbon, May Arts ribbon, doily, pearl spray, pearls; Tools: Whimsy Stamps Double Scallop Border Die, Spellbinders die

Pssst! I have a mini candy up for grabs!  Get two yards of the May Arts webbed weave ivory ribbon I used above along with some doilies and the card (if you want it, lol).  Just leave your name, email address and/or blog in InLinkz below and I'll choose a winner next week, September 30th.








9 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love your card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

mamichelle said...

This is beautiful! Who wouldn't want it?! Thanks for the chance.

sallysbitz said...

Your card is a beauty x

Thanks for the chance of winning your candy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

LindaS said...

Wonderful card and colors. I especially love the pink ribbon through the border and it's a cool idea with the wide ribbon on the paper - love it.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Such a very pretty card, I love the ribbon. I think the card looks very elegant.

Rea said...

Ann, I love your card, and that webbing is so cool, I would love to win your card and the webbing. I just made a card today using "A Touch of Elegance". I love this set, and the die. I had to brain storm with it for a little while. I used a doily too, great minds think alike. Hope you get some good rest this weekend. Hugs

HandmadebyTLC said...

Talk about steppin out of the comfort zone, I've always struggled with cards that don't have animals or people in them but this is fabulous! I'm going to have to try that stamps set I think! Thanks for inspiring me!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
P.S. Love the Ribbon, really different texture!

Marie-Anne said...

What a beautiful card!

Thank you for the change to win the lovely ribbon, doilies and the card.

Marie-Anne