Friday, August 12, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Showcase Day 2

Hello!  This is my third post today so please scroll down to take a look at the other posts that went up earlier today :)

Yep, it's showcase time for Whimsy Stamps!  The new stamps and dies for August were made available on August 10th so feel free to grab them at the Whimsy Stamps store now!  Of course, you can always get them at your favorite retailer :)

For today's showcase, I've used sentiments from the Vintage Seed Package set and used the butterflies from the Elegant Butterflies die set.  I must say, I love the big, frilly butterfly, though I am a bit biased, lol.   I made two cards that are similar, but just somewhat different.  It was a bit difficult to take pictures of these light cards under low light so I apologize for the sub-par pictures.

As always, you can stop by the Whimsy Stamps Blog to find a list of the designers showcasing their creations for this month's release.  Tomorrow I'll be showcasing another card and on Wednesday, August 17th, we're celebrating the release with a hop!  Make sure you join us for a chance to win some prizes :)

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Vintage Seed Package; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Paper: Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden; Embellishments: lace trims, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Ranger Liquid Pearl; Tools: Elegant Butterflies, Cuttlebug, Spellbinder dies

5 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this card is so elegant hunni
i just love it
and you've used my favorite, the butterfly die
hugs angelique

Niki Estes said...

Such a pretty card, Ann!

EELS said...

Love those butterflies!

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! This is a so nice card !
xxx

Denine said...

Ann, this is a gorgeous card!