Friday, August 19, 2011

Victoria's Garden

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm supposed to have two more posts (one of Fuzzy Wuzzy and the other for Pink Ink Sketch), but I've been way too tired and after that feat with the magazine, I just decided to take a break from most of my design stuff, EXCEPT for Pumpkin Spice of course :)

For today's SPS share, I've used some gorgeous papers from the recently released Echo Park Victoria Garden Collection.  The patterns and colors are absolutely amazing in this collection and I'm kicking myself for not ordering some of the individual papers and journaling cards, which is of course all available at Pumpkin Spice for super low prices.  Check it out:





For today's card, I've used papers from the  Echo Park - "Victoria Garden" 6x6 Pad and paired it up with a colored scene using Make It Crafty images.  I used the "no lines" thing that's popular right now at the Make It Crafty Facebook group.  It's my first attempt at the technique so constructive criticism is welcome!  Although the image is named Pipi, I'm deciding to call this card Victoria's Garden to match the papers I used :)

Well, that's it for me this Friday.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Images: Make it Crafty Mushroom House and Pipi; Coloring medium: Copics on X-press It Blending Card; PapersEcho Park - "Victoria Garden" 6x6 Pad - only $4.19 at SPS!; Embellishments: WOC flowers, trim; Tools: ATG Adhesive Gun (SPS has it for $18.89!), Memory Makers distressing tool, Ranger Liquid Pearls in Platinum Pearl



8 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Becky said...

Awesome card, gorgeous colors and coloring and fabulous details.

Shazza said...

just stunning, hope you feel better soon Ann x

Tanya said...

Oh,love it! I think I'm going to have to pick up this collection!

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a cute image and great colors..

SugarGem said...

Aww that is so cute and such beautiful coloring!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Hi Ann-
I think that for a skilled artist like yourself, you did an amazing job with the no lines technique!!!

Big HUGS!!!

Lorraine said...

Wow, your card is so stunning! Love your coloring and the mushroom looks awesome!