Monday, July 25, 2011

Yay!! Look look - I'm a Pink Lady!

AAHH!!!


Guess who's going to be guesting for Tickled Pink Stamps for the next three months?  Yep, me!  I'll be designing for Kellie and the Lil Lolitas line (sprinkled in with the sentiments and dies of course) so, I guess she's the boss lady 2x over for me, lol.  You can see all the other chosen guests at the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog.

Can't wait to show you my TPS creations in the next few months! This will be such a blast!  Thanks for everything, boss lady Kellie :)


8 comments:

June Houck said...

Congrats to you!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
congrats hunni on your new DT membership
hugs angelique

Kellie said...

CONGRATULATIONS hun, can not WAIT to be working with you on another level lol!

BIG hugs xx

Louise said...

CONGRATS ANN!
we are sooo lucky to have you :)
You create the most gorgeous cards and projects :)

Hugs

kurlygirl said...

Congrats Ann!

Lou Mac said...

Congrats Ann!! I'm SO excited to be working alongside you on another DT!
Your creations always blow my mind - I can't wait to see what you come up with over the next few months!!

xo

Carly said...

woo hoo! so pleased for you!
I'm a follower of your blog and I also adore TPS so I can't wait to see what you come up with!

sallysbitz said...

Congrats Anne, you will be a great asset luv x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com