Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Whimsy Stamps July Release! Showcase Day 6

Today is Showcase Day 6 for the Whimsy Stamps July rubber and dies release!


For today's showcase, I've used two things from the new release.  The dress form stamp and the sentiment on the top right are from the A Touch of Elegance set and the flourishes are from the Elegant Flourishes die set.  Not my usual style, but I really loved it!  Is this considered a shabby card?  I can never seem to make those and when I think they're shabby, they really aren't, lol.  Whether it is or it isn't shabby, I'm still relatively happy with how it turned out.  Not to mention, it was a breeze to make since there was no coloring.

Oh! And do you see that pretty seam binding that I used?  Whimsy now has these in stock HERE.  They are hand dyed with natural ingredients and have this sweet yummy smell to them.  Love these ribbons!

Remember, all the new stamps and dies are available at the Whimsy Stamps store NOW. Make sure to come back tomorrow for our release blog hop because there are tons of prizes to be won!



Stamps: Whimsy Stamps A Touch of Elegance; Ink: Brilliance and Colorbox; Papers: Webster's Pages; Embellishments: Whimsy Stamps Ribbon (seam binding), heart pin, teeny tiny pearls from Pizzazz APlenty; Tools: Elegant Flourishes, sewing machine, Making Memories distressing tool



3 comments:

Deb said...

just beautiful Ann, I so love the dress form stamp, my absolute favourite from this release!
Debxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Ann!
xxx Margreet