Thursday, July 14, 2011

Whimsy Stamps July Release - Showcase Day 1

Hello again!  Today is Showcase Day 1 of the Whimsy Stamps July rubber and dies release!

I've used KennyK's Boogie Down (love her boom box) and paired it up with a sentiment from the Film Strip Sentiments set (stamped on a transparency).  The Music Notes background that you see behind her was stamped on patterned paper.  I like the color tone on her face, a little different from what I usually end up with.  I have no idea how I got it, though, lol.

Remember, all the new stamps and the two dies are available at the Whimsy Stamps store NOW.  The Flourishes Die Set is sold out but I have it on good authority that it has been reordered so hopefully they will arrive soon :)

I'll be showcasing creations all week, but make sure to at least come back on July 20th for our release blog hop because, as always, there are tons of prizes to be won.  Hope you have a wonderful day!


Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Boogie Down, Film Strip Sentiments and Music Notes; Medium: Distress Inks on Lanaquarrel watercolor; Paper: DCWV Dots and Plaids; Embellishments: May Arts striped twill ribbon; Tools/other: transparency

8 comments:

LaJanette said...

Super cool card; love all those bright colors and for some reason her eyes call out to me!

Can't wait for the blog hop; I bet it will be super fun!

Judi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Judi x

Louise said...

Hi Ann :)

WOW, this is supercool! Love the image, it´s so cute and cool at the same time ;) Stunning papers! A perfect match :)

Hugs

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, gorgeous card and coloring Ann, love this!!!

Lou Mac said...

This is so cool - I agree, her skin tone is awesome!! Love the sentiment on transparency and that twill ribbon makes me drool every time!! Love your colouring!

xo

E.T said...

super duper chic Ann!

Cheryl said...

So fun and sassy! I love it Ann!

ellabella said...

AWWWW!!! I love your sweet design and the added feather is just perfect girl!!