Friday, July 15, 2011

Whimsy July Release - Day 2 Showcase

Today is Showcase Day 2 for the Whimsy Stamps July rubber and dies release!

For today's showcase, I've used the Vintage Transportation set that was just released.  I love not having to color sometimes! I get cards done in a flash and I get to use my neglected tools (like the gorgeous MS border punch) that I hardly ever use.  I think, even though there are hearts in the border punch, I could actually give this to a man, lol.

I used Chupa's old Sketchbook Saturday sketch (mine is missing some elements) and her card sample really inspired me, too!  Actually, all her cards inspire me.  That woman is spectacular.  I drool over her creations...

Anywho, remember, all the new stamps and dies are available at the Whimsy Stamps store NOW.  I'll be showcasing creations all week, but make sure to at least come back on July 20th for our release blog hop because, as always, there are tons of prizes to be won.  Hope you have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Vintage Transportation set; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Papers: Need to look it up - don't remember right now; Embellishments: hemp cord; Tools: Spellbinder dies, MS border punch

5 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It's your card that's spectacular - I love how you backed the label with the DP, and the stamp is wonderful! Thank you for playing along :)

Heidi said...

Oh now isnt this fabulous, love those timepieces and they work so well with the image. Great masculine card, something we all need more of. Thanks for sharing.

sallysbitz said...

This is a fantastic card for a male, even with the heart border punch x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card!

Marie-Anne

Jennifer Scull said...

your new stamps are just beautiful! I love the vintage look so much. thanks for sharing your gorgeous card. :)