Friday, July 29, 2011

Eeek! How do I get so lucky?

If you're looking for the Little Darlings blog hop post, click HERE.


Eeek I'm so excited to announce that Denine has asked me to come on board the first ever Shop Pumpkin Spice design team! I've mentioned Shop Pumpkin Spice (SPS for short) a few times on my blog and when I saw they were having a DT call, I just had to try.  I love to get the most of my money and SPS lets me do just that!  I'm joined by four other lovely and talented ladies so make sure you head over to the SPS blog and pay them a visit, too!


SALE ALERT!
July 25th - August 31st
More being added this weekend!

 Echo Park Springtime Paper Pad 6"X6"  
 Echo Park Springtime Paper Pad 6"X6" - $3.02 with 10% off coupon!

  Echo Park - For The Record 6"x6" Paper Pad  

 Echo Park - For The Record 6"x6" Paper Pad - $3.77 with 10% off coupon!



PRE-ORDER ALERT!
Here are just some of the collections, but more being added this weekend!
  My Minds Eye - "Paris & Co." 6 x 6 Paper Pad  


 My Minds Eye - "A Beautiful Life" 6 x 6 Paper Pad -  



Here are just some of the other great deals I'm talking about:
 Echo Park - \"Victoria Garden\" 6x6 Pad  

 Echo Park - "Country Drive" Collection Kit  


  Watermelon Gazpacho Paper Pad 6"X6" 24 Sheets

  Graphic 45™ Paper Pad 8"x 8" Once Upon Springtime  




See?  What'd I tell you?  Aren't those prices ROCK BOTTOM or what?? Can't wait to work for SPS alongside the other ladies and our fearless leader, Denine!




9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yeah you! Congratulations!

LaJanette said...

Congrats Ann; I think it is mostly talent that gets you into the DT; and maybe just a sprinkle of luck
:0)

Hugs;

Janette

LaJanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaJanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaJanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anesha said...

Congratulations!!!

Denine said...

Ann, I am so happy to have you on the team. awww.. thank you for such nice words and the plug for SPS.
Hugs,

sallysbitz said...

Congrats Anne on your new DT post, you will be a great asset x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

So excited to be creating with you!! Your blog is just beautiful. And you are soo talented.

Carissa

www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com