Friday, July 1, 2011

Another one? Yep!

I'm back again!

Well, it may not look like it, but this card took forever!  I wanted something different from what I usually do and I think I did it?  Maybe? Either way, I'm pretty happy with it :)

Oh, and this photo is actually a good one!  How come they can't all turn out like this?  Oh yeah, I always have to end up taking my pictures at night, boo.  I ordered a full spectrum light bulb - just the bulb because I'm too cheap to get those OTT lights; the bulb was only $6 :)  I wonder if that will help with my night-time photos.  Will give you an update when I get it and try to take a photo with it! 

Stamps: Penny Black Sweet Thing, Whimsy Stamps Mini Party Letter Seals; Medium: Prismacolor pencils on craft (no blending solution); Paper: Cosmo Cricket Salt Air; Embellishments: Prima flowers, net ribbon from May Arts, pearls, BasicGrey brad; Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die, Sizzix leaf dies (these took forever to cut out), Marianne D's flower die (the reddish/pink one)

11 comments:

Kristie said...

Super cute! Love how you colored the PB image on the kraft paper. I really like that flower die!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Ann love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Anesha said...

Great card, love the colouring. :)

Becky said...

What a sweet card Ann. Great design and great coloring.

Karen Wilson said...

Awww, this is super sweet, love your colors, design - all of it!

Rhonda Miller said...

How cute is this. TFS.

sallysbitz said...

This is just lovely Ann x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shirley N said...

Oh Ann, this is a beauty!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oh how adorable that is! I love it!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love how you colored her.