Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sneak peeks going on now for June rubber + dies! And some news!!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to pop in and let you all know that the sneak peeks are starting now for the June rubber and dies release for Whimsy Stamps.  For June, we're releasing 15 new rubber stamps and 2 new dies! The new release will be on June 15th.

I've been extremely busy lately and won't be participating in the sneaks, but please head over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog to find the sneak peekers from June 10 to June 14.

Also, the reason I've been so busy is because of this.....

Whimsy Stamps is starting a new adventure and we want you to take the journey with us!  On June 15, 2011, the first issue of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine will be debuting alongside our June rubber stamps and dies. We are excited to bring to you never-before-seen creations by the design team and by some fantastic Whimsy customers.  In a continuous effort to provide you with creative inspiration, this issue will be free and available to everyone.  Stay tuned - you won't want to miss it!

So yeah, that's the big news!  We've been working really hard on it, lots of hours, lots of scrunching of faces when I couldn't figure how the heck I'm going to lay some things out, but it's all been fun and very very rewarding.  I can't wait till everyone sees it :)

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!!


4 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds great!! Have marked my calender for the release date. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

LouDotMac said...

Oh, oh, ohhhh!!
What a post jam packed with fantastic news!! I'm off to see the sneak peaks right now and I cannot WAIT to see the magazine!! How cool!! I'm 100% sure everyones hard work will pay off!!

xo Lou Mac.

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

How exciting Ann! Congratulations! Can't wait to see! You are a busy girl! How don't know how you juggle everything!

sallysbitz said...

Sounds very exciting and can't wait to see the outcome x

I recieved my candy from you yesterday. It's lovely and now I can take part in some Magnolia challenges, nothing like seeing them in real life x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com