Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Introducing...the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine!

Okay, so this is like our (Denise and I's) baby. If we could have a creative child, it was this (at least  right now). Sorry if this feels uncomfortable for you, Denise, lol.  I'm just really proud of it and all the effort by the Whimsy family. 

Please, pretty please, will you go visit the first issue of the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine?  Here's the link: http://issuu.com/whimsystamps/docs/issue1   Below is a screenshot of what you may be seeing along with some instructions to navigate the site. We hope you like it!!



11 comments:

Carol said...

Ooo how exciting Ann!! Gonna hop on over and have a nosey. Will come back and let you know what I think. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Rene said...

Oh my gosh how AWESOME! Thanks so much for the link!
Rene :D

Lou Mac said...

I'm off for a peak RIGHT now!! xo

Esme said...

Congratulations to both of you!!! I'm just downloading it now and can't wait to read it!
Esme x

kurlygirl said...

Oh my goodness! Ann, this is wonderful! No wonder you've been so busy! This is just over the top amazing! I've done a quick read through, but now I'm going back to really take it all in.

CONGRATULATIONS!

alethea said...

Congratulations!!! This magazine is amazing!!! So much to take in!! I have had a quick look but it's getting late here in Oz so will have a better look tomorrow when kids are at school!!! HUgs xx

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thanks for the link
i'm off now to see
hugs angelique

Suzi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! and CELEBRATIONS!! Ann, Denise and the two Design Teams. Wowzer!! fantastic creation, so much to read and take in, the tutorials are amazing, oh my I could go on and on!! I'm off to have another read.
Hugs
Suzi x

Shirley N said...

OMGosh, every page is fantabulous--the pictures are all so beautiful and clear, the tutorials are fantastic, and it's just packed with great information! This is a total success for sure!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun magazine. I just love the tutorials and inspiration.

cardmaking bird said...

Wow, Ann - congratulations!! So much inspiration packed onto every page. Fab magazine!! Hugs, Marie xx