Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek Day 5 - DT's choice

Today is the fifth and last day of sneak peeks of the Whimsy Stamps May 2011 rubber stamps and dies release!  We're releasing a whopping 18 new rubber stamps and 2 new die/die sets which will be available for sale at 12 noon EST on May 18.  We're celebrating with a blog hop TOMORROW so I hope you can join us.


Today is Sneak Peek Day 5: DT's Choice.  I've chosen to use the new Devastatia rubber stamp from KennyK.  I just love her!  I was hoping to do some masking again with her, Lady Raven,and Vikki Lee Vicious, but I didn't think I had time to color all three images.  Wouldn't those three be the perfect girl rock band, though?? I think they would be awesome :)  I'll have to make time to put them together.  Her dress is Stickled and looks much better in person.  In the picture it just looks kinda blotchy.  Oh well.
 
No sentiment on this card, which is a rarity for me these days.  I remember when I used to hate putting sentiments on cards, thought it distracted from the image, lol.  Strange, huh?

Please head over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog for a list of today's sneak peekers and come back tomorrow to celebrate the release with us!

Stamps: Devastatia; Medium: Distress reinkers on Blick watercolor paper; Paper: Crate Paper Portrait 6x6 Pad; Accessories/tools: Prima flowers, May Arts striped twill ribbon, silver pearls


23 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a fantastic card! I love the images your papers , ribon and flowers.

Marie-Anne

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! Gorgeous!

Pattie said...

Awesome card Ann! Love the dp and embellies with that image and the monocromatic theme is fabulous!

Renkata said...

very chic and sassy card Ann.

Becky said...

Awesome - Awesome card. Fabulous colors and prints.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card. I love the black and white theme.

Frea said...

Hi Ann, lovely card and that girl looks absolutely wicked LOL!! I just bought my own custom made stamp designed by you, thanks so much for your great designs, I'm ever so pleased with it!! Hugs ,Frea

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh la-la I LOVE her!!~

Penni said...

Fabulous - Love the black & white, it's perfect!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love the image!! Beautiful colors and the coloring is awesome!!
Hugs,
Chris

EELS said...

Awesome card love the black and white.

Aussie Loz said...

love the colours on this card.. or lack of colours :D ♥

Tiiti said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the black and white and the Dev is just so gorgeous :) xx tiiti

Regina said...

your card is beautiful you did an amazing job with the coloring!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is such a amazing card
the image is FABULOUS and so wonderful colored
hugs angelique

Yolanda said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! She looks great in black and white! Thanks for the inspiration Ann!
Hugs Yolanda

Crea Astrid said...

What a fantastic card. Nice stamp.

Hugs AStrid.

Esme said...

Wow! That's a really striking card! Love that herringbone-striped ribbon!! xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ann.

Hugs Riet.xx

nancy said...

Fun fun fun is all I can say----have ideas for it already---Nancy mtbootleggerz@msn.com

LindaS said...

Cool creation your black and white colors and coloring rocks.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Ann, your colouring is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

Cole said...

This is a ROCKIN' Card Ann!!! Love the monochromatic feel :)