Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek Day 3 - KennyK

Today is the third day of sneak peeks of the Whimsy Stamps May 2011 rubber stamps and dies release!  We're releasing a whopping 18 new rubber stamps and 2 new die/die sets which will be available for sale at 12 noon EST on May 18.  We're celebrating with a blog hop so I hope you can join us.

Today is Sneak Peek Day 3: KennyK's rubber stamps!  I've chosen to use the new Super Mom and a sentiment from the Film Strip Sentiments.  I've also used the new Film Strip Die to cut out the sentiment. I just love this retro image from KennyK!  Don't get me wrong, I like all his sassy ladies, but I especially like the power that she conveys all while looking like she could make a delicious apple pie :)  Also love the retro look because I was able to use some of the Cosmo Cricket papers from the Upcycle pad that I had no idea what to do with.  Don't the the papers just suit the image perfectly??
Well, thanks for stopping by today!  Please head over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog for a list of today's sneak peekers and come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of one of Meljen's Designs new rubber stamp!

This card uses the sketch at Create for Fun :)

Stamps: Super Mom and Film Strip Sentiments; Medium: Distress reinkers on Blick watercolor paper; Paper: Cosmo Cricket Upcycle; Accessories/tools: Whimsy Stamps Shapeology Film Strip Die, WOC flowers, Prima flowers, doily


25 comments:

Tankku said...

So lovely card!

Crystal said...

WOW this is FANTASTIC Ann, I JUST LOVE how you colored this image!!! Fabulous sneak gf!!!

Regina said...

This is such a gorgeous card; I absolutely love that image you've used.

Tracey said...

This is an amazing card Ann!! Just gorgeous!!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
oh my oh my oh my
what a super cute image
and your card is amazing hunni
hugs angelique

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin this Ann, your coloring is SUPERB!!~

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

sharman said...

I love it, I love it, I love it. EVERYTHING about it. I LOVE the sentiment because it is sooooo true and I love the job that you did on her. What a awesome card. I would love to get this card. Thank you...

Marie-Anne said...

Ohw, what a fantastic card.

Marie-Anne

CraftinGranny said...

Totally awesome card Ann! Love all the details and coloring. "Hugs" Carol

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card is this and what a funny stamp.

Hugs Astrid.

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Cute cute card!

Vanja said...

Stunning card, Ann! I just love the image.
hugs
Vanja

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how fun!! I just love your coloring and the design with the film sentiment and all your flowers!!
hugs,
Chris

stitchinpixie said...

This card is darling!! I just love her attitude, but most of all, I love the colors used in putting this together and the sweet dp. I need both the stamps and the dp!! Great job!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so fabulous Anne.
luv
Debby

Penni said...

Great card - I love this image.

Hugs
Penni
x

Yolanda said...

Wow I love these papers and the yummie flowers! Lovely image and beautifully coloured Ann.
Hugs Yolanda

Karen Wilson said...

Oh this is a fun card! Love all the little extra's on there and that sentiment is PERFECT for that image!

sallysbitz said...

Great image... reminds me of my Mum Lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Suzi said...

Another fantastic card Ann, love the image, your colouring is so perfect, as is the papers, flowers and fab sentiment. Gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Esme said...

Lovely card - I love the retro feel and the colours! x

Annelies said...

Lovely card! This great stamp reminds me of a couple of women I know :) Hugs, Annelies

stampinfranni said...

Another great card, Ann!

Cole said...

Ha! I love this one Ann!!! Love the layout and the flowers are sooo pretty!