Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Enabler alert! Spellbinders and papers!

Just wanted to quickly post about a great site for the new Spellbinders (and other items) that I found yesterday!  They have Spellbinders in stock HERE at amazing prices.  I was originally looking to buy the Fancy Tags 3 and Labels 18, but couldn't resist grabbing up some others.  The regular Nestabilities are only $17.49!  They're currently out of stock of the Fancy Tags 3, but I grabbed that up for under $14!  Shipping prices are very reasonable and the customer service is great.  I ordered last night, received an email that certain products were out of stock and that the ones that they have on hand are shipping today :)  Oh, and they have great deals on certain stamps, too.  I had to pull myself away from that website before I got out of hand!



Also, while I was there, I began browsing the crochet section and have decided to learn how to crochet, lol.  Those crochet flowers and little animals are so cute.

Oh, and then of course, there's always Pumpkin Spice for paper!  I just grabbed up some My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads from the Lime Twist Collection for $4.19 a piece along with Echo Park 6x6 paper pads for the same price.  Again, her shipping prices are great, too!



I just wanted to share this with all of you since I am cheap and I hate to pay for ridiculous shipping.

Hope you're all having a good start to your week!


8 comments:

Debbie W. said...

Thanks so much for the heads up. I also hate to pay for shipping, lol.

Patti P. said...

thanks so much for the alert and I won't even hold you responsible for enabling....as I don't usually have to have my arm twisted...especially with paper and spellbinders. Off to take a look. Thanks so much for the chances all monthe to win your candy.

Yolanda said...

Thanks for the hint, I have to go and take a look, hopefully there is something left ...
Thanks for the chances you give to win some fab candy the whole month!
Hugs Yolanda

mudmaven said...

I used to get needlework items from them when that was all they offered and it's been so wonderful seeing them add different craft items to their store. My wallet is a bit lighter but I'm a lot happier! Thanks for the heads up on the Spellbinders stuff. ~chris

Shirl said...

Thanks for the heads up Ann! Checked their store and found that international shipping is also very reasonable! Just placed some order :D

Kimberly said...

Ok seriously did you have to tell ME!!! i purchased a whole whack of stuff...i have to say, they are great prices....I was looking for some in my area and i was looking at 25-35 dollars for each nessibility..thanks for sharing.
www.justwordz.ca

stampinfranni said...

Great prices. I'm a nestabilities junkie and am always looking for the best deals on them. Thx for the heads up!

Lillian Child said...

Love to save money!! Thanks for the tips!