Friday, April 1, 2011

I am now a Fuzzy!


Yep, you read that right.  I am now part of the Fuzzy Wuzzy gang!  Yep, I have joined the AMAZINGLY talented gang of ladies at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge Blog.  OMG I can't even begin to tell you how awesome this group is - they are just so talented and I have admired each one of the for such a very long time.  Seriously, I have major respect for this group.  I figured I should set aside some truly play time for me.  With all the stuff going on with school, design work, etc, I wanted to make sure to create something purely for fun.  I am so lucky that Stephanne and Kylie have asked me to join the group :)  Thanks, gals!!

Well, to start it off in Ann fashion, I am late in posting my creation on my own blog.  Please head on over to the Fuzzy Wuzzy Blog to check out the out-of-this-world creations from the Fuzzies.  We have a beautiful inspiration pic to get your creative juices flowing (see below).  Isn't this fox so beautiful?


Oh, and the ever-so-sweet Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps is graciously sponsoring us this month!  She offered up some images for us to use and of course, I had to use the wonderful Lil All Sorts images.  Look at how cute they are.  And the sentiment is from the Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lad Sentiments, which go perfectly with these cool dudes.  I used Lil All Sorts Fox Emilio and Rockin' EmilioKellie has generously offered up a prize of 1 rubber stamp or 2 Digital Stamps from TPS Lil' Pets selection or either of the cute new foxes Emilio and Sir Rupert from the Lil Allsorts and Lil Lads releases so join in for a chance to win!

The card was made using some of my new MME Stella and Rose papers from the Gertie pad.  The images were colored with distress reinkers and papers were distressed with my Making Memories distresser (which I prefer over the Tim Holtz one) and inked with Vintage Photo.  The stripped twill ribbon is from May Arts, as is the net ribbon.  Other than that, there's not much to the card! Kinda simple :)

Please head on over to The Fuzzy Wuzzy Blog to come join us in all the fun!

Images: Tickled Pink Stamps Lil All Sorts Fox Emilio and Rockin' Emilio; Sentiment: Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lad Sentiments; Medium:  Distress reinkers; Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Gertie pad; Accessories/tools: Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, May Arts ribbons, Making Memories distresser


10 comments:

Alberto said...

hi dear!
Nice to found U at the Fuzzy wozzy challenge!
Love this card especially the images (ehehe naturally) and the papers!
All so pretty!

Big hugs, Alberto

Little K Smith said...

Hi Ann
It's so fabulous to have you in the Fuzzy Wuzzy gang!
Love this card, the layout is great and just adore these foxes too :)
Kelly.x

Chrissy said...

Congratulations. A fabulous card..loving the colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

cardmaking bird said...

I'm not surprised you were asked to join the fuzzy wuzzy team cos you're super talented too (and modest with it!!!) And just to prove it, you've made another BEAUTIFUL card!!! Congrats. Look forward to seeing all your future creations. Hugs, Marie xx

scrapperjulia said...

Welcome to the Fuzzy Wuzzies! I love your card! The pair of foxes look fabulous and I love the saying too, great card!

Cheryl said...

Congrats Ann!

I love your card! As always, you use the most wonderful papers and your coloring is gorgeous. I love the frayed ribbon too.

Louise said...

WOW Ann!
This is utterly beautiful! Totally kobolt the idea of having both Emilios on onec creation :) stunning coloration, it is out of this world! Lovely inspiration for our readers!

We are all so thankful you decided to join our Fuzzy gang :) I'm a huge admirer of your work and it's an honor to team up with you! Besides your creative abilities you seem to be a warm and kind person and that is even better!

Hugs <3

Saskia said...

Congratulations!! Wow, wow... GREAT card!!!!

ellabella said...

ohhh so cute card, love the colors!
Janine

stephanne said...

Awww, you are much too kind!!! I am so super duper exited to have you on board with us at Team Fuzz, we are all big Ann Fans and are truly looking forward to creating with you!!! I hope you will have fun with us too, wink wink!! And now, this beeeeautiful creation to start things off with a bang!! What stunning work, great use of TPS goodies and fabulous colours and textures!!
Welp, big fuzzy welcome to ya!!!
hugs, stephanne