Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MME and Graphic 45 paper pads for CHEAP!!

I'm only posting this now because I already bought my paper pads, lol.  You HAVE to check out this store: Pumpkin Spice.


I've been vehemently searching for the MME Stella and Rose paper pads because they've been sold out at so many retailers, but I'm glad I held out because Pumpkin Spice has UNBEATABLE prices for these pads!

$4.19 a pad!!

Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime 8x8 pads for....
$6.99 a pad!!

I haven't seen prices that low, not even close.  Shipping is really reasonable too. Free shipping at $50!  Also, if you don't purchase over $50, shipping is still really cheap.

She (her name is Denine) has lots of other papers, but I've been craving these particular ones for a while now.  I don't know when I'm going to have time to use them, but they WILL be used!

I just HAD to share! I hope you can grab some up before they're gone!

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

You are such an enabler!!!! I'm going to start an organization called PAA - paper addicts anonymous - I could live to be 150 and never use up my stash and now ... now I'm going to HAVE to add to it! lol ~chris

Denine said...

Thank you Soooooo Much Ann!
Your a sweetheart!!
I love your Blog... will be back!
Hugs,
Denine