Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whimsy Stamps February Rubber Release - Sneak Peek Day 3

Welcome to Sneak Peek Day 3 of the Whimsy Stamps February Rubber Release!
Today we're showing sneaks of KennyK's new images!
For a full list of all of today's sneak peekers, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog

Today I'm sneak peeking two upcoming new images from KennyK called Star and Vikki Lee Vicious.  Whew, look at these hotties!   Aren't they just fantastic?  Definitely defines the sentiment :)  I wanted to give them a little bit of "fire" so I colored their hair red.  I think it suits them very well, don't you?  I used Viva Decor Pen in Anthracite to do the pearl-like things you see on the perimeter.  I had waaaaay too much coffee the day that I was making this so my had wasn't very steady.  And I smudged one because I forgot it was still drying, lol.  Lots of mistakes here, so please don't look TOO closely, lol.


The sentiments are from the Wild Side Ticket Sentiments, which are in digital form and available now.  The flourishes are Tim Holtz.

Hope you come back tomorrow to join me for Sneak Peek Day 4: Sentiments and Dies!  Eeek, I'm kinda nervous about this one folks - it's gonna be my designs and I hope you like them!

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Star and Vikki Lee Vicious, Wild Side Ticket Sentiments (digital, available now) 
Medium: Distress reinkers, Strathmore 400 series watercolor paper, Small Koi Waterbrush
Papers: BasicGrey (forgot which pad) and DCWV Hippie Chick 
Accessories/tools: Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Anthracite, Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes, eyelets


This card is for a few challenges:
The Outlawz - Prisma & Other Mediums - Flourishes (no Copics)
My Time To Craft - flourishes
Sketch and Stash - Sketch (new stash is the stamps)
 Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Spots and Stripes
Little Claire's - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - The world is your oyster - optional Valentines


20 comments:

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Ann! I love how you combined the two images. Fabulous colouring.
hugs
Vanja

Crea Astrid said...

What a beuatiful card. nice colours.

Hugs Astrid.

Kellie Winnell said...

This is gorgeous and it's not smudging hun, it's affective and going for the grunge look that I think suits them perfectly! Love it.

Hugs,
Kellie

xGemmax said...

Stunning card sweetie and love the images :o)
hugs and xxx

Bettina said...

wow! this is so cool. love your work. YOU ROCK!

Renkata said...

Very cool card Ann, love the layout and colours combo.

Tracey said...

WOW!!! This is incredible Ann! I love how you used 2 of the images!!

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card!

Marie-Anne

Crystal said...

Ann Girl I can't tell you how much I LOVE this card!!! This is over the top fantastic gf!!!!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Ann, really love the colors on this and the busy papers and all your dots with the viva decor pen.
hugs
Donna xx

Kimberly S said...

Wow Ann...this is gorgeous! Your coloring with the reinkers is so amazing. Love the new tickets (they look perfect doubled and I never remember to try that! lol) Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Dana said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I cannot believe you did this all with reinkers! Amazing!! So glad you've joined us over at The Outlawz!!
Hugs~
Dana

~@ngie~ said...

WOW WOW WOW I LOVE IT!!! love the images & the papers.... its just soooooo lush ;o) Thanx for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash... love n hugz Angie xXx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Your coloring is so beautiful!! You've really done a fabulous job combining the images together like that!! Great job girl!!HUGS

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh my Ann, this is absoluteley Stunnin!!! Love the two images in one card!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Kim Y. said...

Totally cool card, Ann! Lvoe how you used the two images together! Great seeing you at CHA! Hope you have a grand time!

Jackie said...

WOW you have created one fabulous card here, and love your colouring and bps. thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash this time. Jackie x

Sue said...

stunning card and fabulous colouring


Thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

sue
xx

Beate said...

Ann, that is so beautiful!
Gorgeous coloring!
Hugs and smiles

Pat said...

Wow...I love the pearl pen and how you created so many pearls on your card! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sisters.