I used a new and oh-so-adorable Wild Rose Studio image called Fergus with Poppy. Just look at that face! Don't you just want to pinch it? Ugh, he's adorable and I think I'm in love with another new stamp company. I'll definitely be stalking Wild Rose Studio to see if they come out with any more Fergus stamps. He was colored with Distress Reinkers using the Small Koi Water Brush. His wings were filled in using the Viva Decor Glitter Liner in Holo Iridescent. His pearly white teeth was dotted with Ranger Liquid Pearls in White Opal (how appropriate) and the pollen was dotted with Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Sunny Yellow.
The papers are a first for me too - this is the first time I've ever bought SEI papers. These papers are from the SEI Jocelyn 6x6 Paper Pad, which is absolutely amazing. It has foil papers as well as glitter papers and I love the bright colors on it.
The ticket stamps are form the recently released Friendship Ticket Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps. The outline was cut using the Whimsy Stamps Ticket Die from the Whimsy Shapeology Line.
Wild Rose Studio Fergus with Poppy, Whimsy Stamps Friendship Ticket Sentiments
Medium: Distress Reinkers using the Small Koi Water Brush
Paper: SEI Jocelyn 6x6 Paper Pad
Accessories: Viva Decor Glitter Liner in Holo Iridescent, Ranger Liquid Pearls in White Opal, Viva Decor Pearl Pen in Sunny Yellow, striped twill ribbon, button, twine, net ribbon
Tools: Tonic 12x12 Guillotine Paper Cutter, ATG adhesive gun
This card is for the following challenges:
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch
- Creative Inspirations - Something New - stamp and papers
- Woodware Challenges - Something New - stamp and papers
- Stampin' B's - Something Old, Something New - old coloring medium (distress reinkers), new stamp/papers
- The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Anything Goes + Animal
- 2 Sisters - Gettin' Girly
- Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
- CES Challenges - All Creatures Great and Small
- Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge #93
- Let's Ink It Up - Anything Goes (no digi)
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Wings
- If the Shoe Fits - Ribbon and Bows
- Secret Crafter - Tons of Texture - stickles, pearl pens, two different types of ribbons