In trying to keep up with my New Year's resolution of "Use all unused stamps," I've inked up this beautiful image from Whimsy Stamps called Valerie's Gift. It was illustrated by the sweet and talented Crissy Armstrong. Oh, and you should stop by her blog - she has a list up of her "Favorite Cards by Others from 2010" and it's an amazing list. I'm always inspired by others and I love finding new people to follow.
Anywho, back to the card.
The image was colored with Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush. The sentiments are from the newly released Whimsy Stamps Friendship Ticket Sentiments, which went perfectly with this challenge and image! Papers are from the BasicGrey Marjolaine 6x6 Paper Pad and can you believe it? I found a ribbon that was a perfect color match to the papers! I was very happy about that, lol.
Flowers are from WOC, leaves are cut from my Cricut, and the net ribbon is from May Arts.
And just for fun, I thought I'd share with you my 5 crafting/blogging resolutions for 2011:
- Use all (or as many as possible) unused stamps.
- Leave a comment back on all commenters.
- Find new ways to use my embellishments.
- Use the Cricut more often.
- Color better.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Valerie's Gift and Friendship Ticket Sentiment
Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush
Paper: BasicGrey Marjolaine 6x6 Paper Pad
Accessories: May Arts net ribbon, WOC flowers, old blue hearts ribbon from who knows where
Tools: Tonic 12x12 Guillotine Paper Cutter, ATG adhesive gun
This card is for a few challenges:
- JUGS - Sketch
- Little Red Wagon - Leftovers - ribbon is a long, long time ago leftover
- Stamp Something - Something with Glitter
- Lots to Do - Something New - Unused stamp
- Mark's Finest Papers - Something New - Unused stamp
- Paper Sundaes - Something New - Unused stamp
- Creative Inspirations - Something New - Unused stamp