Monday, January 17, 2011

Rock Chick

Quick post!

Just wanted to share a quick card I put together last night using one of the Whimsy Stamps KennyK Rubber Stamps called Rock Chick.  I was inspired to use my BasicGrey Wander paper pad with this image after I saw Annika's card HERE.  My coloring isn't are great as hers, though, but then again, who's is?!?

I made the tickets using some of the Fast Lane Digital Sentiments, but there may be some more of these types of ticket sentiments coming soon ;)  Keep an eye out!

Okay, back to bed.  I'm sick as a dog.  Will someone bring me some chicken soup, pretty please?  :(

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Rock Chick; Fast Lane Digital Sentiments
Medium: Distress reinkers
Paper: BasicGrey Wander
Accessories: buttons, baker's twine


10 comments:

cardmaking bird said...

Lovin' this card, Ann. You rock'd it!! Hugs, Marie x

Saskia said...

Great card!!!!

Saskia :)

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Ann and love the image you have used and such a gorgeous design.Hope you are feeling better very soon.

Hugs Linda

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous card Ann - your colouring is amazing, and I love the backing paper.
Sorry to hear you're not well - hope you get better very soon.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Silvie Z said...

wow, Ann, this card is fantastic! The DPs are so perfect for this image! Really a wonderful design! And I so sorry to hear your are so sick! Have some rest sweetie! Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Crystal said...

WOOOWEE Ann this is TOTALLY ROCKIN girl, LOVE this and I LOVE how you did your tickets...GORGEOUS work sweetie!

Paula said...

Wow Ann what a fabulous card the image is fantastic.

Hugs Paula xxxx

Annika said...

bhah, my colouring is NOT better than yours! We just colour differently! And, for your information, I like your artsy bold washes of watercolour a lot better - I'm just no good at it!!
So there!
Hope you're feeling a bit better - and that your studies/work/DT-s aren't overwhelming you...yet
Hugs
Annika

Becky said...

Fabulous card and fabulous coloring.

E.T said...

oooh the papers~~~ i am always oohin and aaahing at your papers! Gorgeous!