Sunday, December 5, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone!  This is just a quick post to share a card I made tonight.

As Christmas gets closer and closer, I'm really starting to dig into my stash of stamps and use up as many different holiday images as possible.  This time happens to be a Belles and Whistles image that I bought a couple of months ago.  I was so excited to get it, yet this it the first time that I've inked it up.  I know I'm not alone out there, right?  I'm sure there must be fellow stamp hoarders reading this :)

Stamps: Belles and Whistles 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush  
Paper: BasicGrey Jovial 6x6 Paper Pad
Accessories: Stickles, WOC flowers
ToolsCuttlebug, Shapeabilities Assorted Leaves, Tonic 12x12 Guillotine Paper CutterATG adhesive gun

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Belles and Whistles - Sketch + Bold Colors
  2. Oh-la-la Challenge - Christmas Song - Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
  3. The Crazy Challenge - On the Go - I'm on the go to use my unused Christmas stamps!
  4. Paper Playtime - Christmas Carol Inspired - Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
  5. Wild Orchid Crafts - Old Fashioned Christmas
  6. Stamps R Us - Holiday Cards
  7. Tuesday Taggers - Jolly Old St. Nick

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the layout, beautiful papers & die cut leaves! I have to admit I'm a stamp hoarder too :)

ellabella said...

Wooowww so cute crad! Janine

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Ann!! This is just GORGEOUS hun!! Your coloring is brilliant and you take on the sketch is amazing girl!! Thanks for much for joining with us in the challenge!! I hope you will join us for this one that just went up today! It's easy...sparkle!! :) HUGS

Renkata said...

Ann I just love how you coloured the image, Fantastic card dear!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendi said...

Wow what a card it's gorgeous and so many pretty embellishments, beautiful image and colouring too
can you tell I love it
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! I love the papers and layers. That Santa is ADORABLE!!

Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

craftykitten said...

Hello Ann,
what a beautiful card hun, lovely colouring and fabulous layout too. Thanks for joining in our Christmas Song challenge at Ooh La La this time.
Hugs
Dawn x