As Christmas gets closer and closer, I'm really starting to dig into my stash of stamps and use up as many different holiday images as possible. This time happens to be a Belles and Whistles image that I bought a couple of months ago. I was so excited to get it, yet this it the first time that I've inked it up. I know I'm not alone out there, right? I'm sure there must be fellow stamp hoarders reading this :)
Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush
Paper: BasicGrey Jovial 6x6 Paper Pad
Accessories: Stickles, WOC flowers
Tools: Cuttlebug, Shapeabilities Assorted Leaves, Tonic 12x12 Guillotine Paper Cutter, ATG adhesive gun
This card is for a few challenges:
- Belles and Whistles - Sketch + Bold Colors
- Oh-la-la Challenge - Christmas Song - Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
- The Crazy Challenge - On the Go - I'm on the go to use my unused Christmas stamps!
- Paper Playtime - Christmas Carol Inspired - Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Old Fashioned Christmas
- Stamps R Us - Holiday Cards
- Tuesday Taggers - Jolly Old St. Nick