Today I'd like to share with you a card using Magnolia's Secret Tilda form the Merry Little Christmas Collection. Although, as you can tell, she's not only a cutie but is also a very versatile image! I can definitely see myself using this image for lots of birthday cards. The image was cut out using my Cuttlebug and Mega Nestabilities Labels 8.
I've colored her using Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush. There was a little bleed from her hair onto her headband :( Didn't notice it until after I took the picture, but I'll definitely be covering that up with some pearls or something, lol.
All the papers are from the October Afternoon Schoolhouse 8x8 Paper Pad. I love all October Afternoon papers and this one is also a must. Loooove the subtle tones on these papers and they coordinate so well with a lot of the distress ink colors. The sentiment is from the Whimsy Stamps Ticket Sentiments.
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Magnolia Stamps Secret Tilda and Whimsy Stamps Ticket Sentiments
Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush
Paper: October Afternoon Schoolhouse 8x8 Paper Pad
Accessories: ribbon, button, twine, doily
Tools: Cuttlebug, Mega Nestabilities Labels 8, Tonic 12x12 Guillotine Paper Cutter, ATG adhesive gun
This card is for a few challenges:
- Crazy4Challenges - Sketch
- Curtain Call - Color Challenge
- Totally Gorjuss - For Someone Special
- Creative Card Crew - Birthday at Christmas
- Creative Craft - Anything Goes
- My Time To Craft - Brand, Spanking New - New ribbon!
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes Birthday Card
- Top Tip Tuesday - Get Embellishing
- Crafty Creations - Celebration - CONGRATS on your 100th challenge gals!!
- Simon Says - Time to Celebrate
- Moving Along with the Times - Birthdays and Circles
- Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
- Magnolia Down Under - Gift