Sunday, December 26, 2010

Doilies galore!

I have a few, quick CAS cards to share!  These are a little different from what I normally do, but I was inspired by this post here from Daniela and this post here from Danielle.  Been wanting to CASE them for a while now, but I just haven't had a chance to.  Their cards are way more gorgeous than mine, but I loved the ideas :)

The sentiments on the cards are all Whimsy Stamps (except for the "Eat Dessert" sticker from Studio 18).  The last card uses a stamp from the Whimsy Stamps Love Letter Seals set, which was released this month.  All papers were from the October Afternoon Modern Homemaker 8x8 paper pad.  Did I mention how much I LOVE October Afternoon?  This pad has some great papers in it!  I made generous use of bakers twine (all thanks to Annika who uses them sooo beautifully on her cards) as well as some doilies and lace.

These cards are for the Stamps R Us Challenge (Anything Goes) and for the Die Cut Dreams Challenge (How Girlie can you get?)

Well, thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that the upcoming New Year will be joyous and filled with good times!



3 comments:

MomsBeenScrappin said...

oh-so-pretty!!

Pinkllilac said...

Beutifull cards Ann and love the sentimemnt forever yours.

Hugs Linda

Stamping Seasons said...

Great job Ann! So many pretty ideas to do with the doilies.
Hugs
Tracy