Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Day 2 - Christmas Tree in Words set

Hello all!  Yep, I told you it was going to be a busy week!

Today I have another sneak peak of a rubber sentiment set called Christmas Tree in Words that will be releasing tomorrow at Whimsy Stamps!  Yep, tomorrow is the big day.  I have two blog hops tomorrow and a challenge card to post so I hope I can keep everything straight and have everything posted on time : /

Anywho, I must admit (and my Whimsy DT sisters can vouch for it) that at first I had a difficult time trying to figure out how to use this stamp.  I designed it, and I had envisioned using it a certain way, but I'm no good at CAS cards and it was difficult for me to come up with some these.  Well, they were finally able to materialize and I'm very happy with the results.  I think the wonderful DCWV papers really helped :)

For this creation, I've used the name sentiment from the Christmas Tree in Words stamped in Rich Cocoa and I've punched some borders using my Martha Stewart border punches.  I've topped off the sentiment panels with some ribbon. I hope you like my set of cards!

These cards also fits the challenge at Little Red Wagon (Red) and Dutch Dare Card Challenges (CAS).

Please visit my Whimsy DT sisters, who are also sharing sneak peaks today: 
Debbie, Donna, Lori, Patricia, Vanja, Iris, Deb, Bev , and Annika



Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Christmas Tree in Words
Paper: DCWV The Homemade Christmas Stack
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart border punches, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun


12 comments:

Vanja said...

Hi Ann! Your set of cards is absolutely stunning! I love this stamp! And the colours, Just beautiful!
Hugs, Vanja

Anesha said...

Love your card, they are wonderful!

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Ann.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

Ann, these are gorgeous! I am seriously thinking of getting this stamp and CASE'ing you to make a bunch of cards.

Crystal said...

Ann these are FABULOUS GF!!!! LOVE these you rock sweetie!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love this Christmas stamp Ann - it really is gorgeous. You are one talented lady!!
x Sylvia x

Annika said...

Gingham...good thing you can't see me drooling all over my keyboard!! Love-love-love!!
Hugs
Annika

Lena said...

Ann,
What a beautilful and elegant card you made. Love your Christmas tree and ribbon.
Thank you for joining us at DDCC and good luck.
Hugs
Lena

Yvonne Russell said...

This is just gorgeous.

Joanne said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful Ann, love the craft paper with the red, Love this stamp!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Pattie G said...

What a very nice clean and simple card!
Thanks for joining us this week at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie