Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tickled Pink Stamps Sentiment + Die Cut Release!

This is your first stop in the release hop so if you're here, you're in the right place :)

Kellie has graciously asked me if I would like to join the Pink Ladies for the sentiment and die cut release and since I already had a card done, of course I said yes! Does that mean I get to be called a Pink Lady for a day? lol

First, I would like to mention I learned a lesson when making my card: Never EVER glue images when the ink is still drying.  Duh.  As you can see, the candy cane on the tree got all smeared up because I was too impatient to wait for it to dry before gluing it all together, but I think Willow still looks great despite my boo-boo :)  It's a great thing that the image is so well drawn or else all I would be able to see is my horrible mistake.  Lesson learned, I think.

Second, please, pretty please, head over to the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog and check out the release hop today.  There is going to be so many wonderful creations to inspire you and I know you will not be disappointed in what you see.  Plus, you have a chance to win the sentiment and die cut set if you hop along with us!

For my card, I've used the lovely Lil Christmas Lolita Willow stamp with the Tickled Pink Christmas Sentiment set.  You can use the sentiment and frame as an accent, or have it peek from behind the image, or as the main focus of your card....it's pretty versatile!  Some of the Pink Ladies have used it as tags, which I thought was an AWESOME idea!  I stayed away from the Stickles this time (and yes, I really did use half a bottle for the last card).  Instead, I added in some pearls and some flowers, a girl's best friends :)  This card also fits the challenge at Dutch Dare (Sketch) and at Creative Belli (R for red flower and paper).

Stamps: Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Christmas Lolita Lilith and Tickled Pink Christmas Sentiments Set
Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush  
Paper: Pink Paislee 365 Degrees 6x6 paper pad
Accessories: pearls, WOC flowers, Prima flowers
ToolsTonic 12x12 Guillotine Paper CutterATG adhesive gun

Well, thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Make sure that you catch all the creations from the talented Pink Ladies!

Your next stop is KELLIE's wonderful blog!

Here's the hop list in case you get lost:

31 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Ann! Love your card!!

Renkata said...

Ann this is amazing card, such a great colouring and DP is FAb.
The sentiment just sensational.

gobeagirl said...

HI Ann, This is gorgeous! I love your coloring and I love how you used your sentiment on the side like that. Such a beautiful card with wonderful colors. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work. Hugs, Lisa G

Amy said...

This is beautiful Ann, love how you've colored Willow and the card design is fabulous!

Stamping Seasons said...

Wow Ann, this card is stunning... I love the colours that you have chosen. So pretty
Hugs
Tracy

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card, love the image!

dmbennett said...

Beautiful card, even with the little boo boo....

Becky said...

This is stunning! Gorgeous image and gorgeous coloring.

Aussie Loz said...

your colouring is gorgeous - despite the little boo-boo, she's gorgeous and I love these new sentiments ♥

Karen said...

How gorgeous is this card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful coloring, and it goes so well with the papers. The sentiment is great, and really adds to the card.

I'm Jenny and I stamp... said...

It looks so good - I don't think I would give it away!

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just GORGEOUS Ann!!!! And if you hadn't mentioned the smudge it would probably have gone unnoticed - LOL. Love the way you have the frame peeking out!
xXx

Nikki T said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colors.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

yvon said...

This is gorgeous, love those colors.
Hugs, Yvon

xGemmax said...

Your card is gorgeous hunni and love that fabbie image :o)
hugs and xxx

Emma and Susan said...

Just gorgeous Ann.....We LOVE your pretty papers and Willow is stunning!!
Big hugs,
Emma and Susan
xxx

♥ Kristy Young ♥ said...

This is stunning Ann! What a fab release hop card.
Kristy xo

silvia said...

Pretty card!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So nice to know I am not the only one to make "boo boos"! Even the experts do it! :) This is sensational ... and I love the way you have popped the featured sentiment on its side! Hugs xxaxx

Craftdee said...

Great cards, I'm so pleased that even immense talents such as yourself can make the mistakes of us mere mortals (I've been known to recolour whole bits of images 'coz of "smudges") I'm going to HAVE to get going on my Lil Lolitas - you've inspired me! Dee

A Scrap Above said...

Hi Ann
This is a beautiful card, and I LOVE the stamp
I am a new follower of your blog.
TFS
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

Karyn S said...

what a gorgeous card - very fresh with all the white, I love it! I love these new sentiments also

Kylie said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I love this Ann!! And I absolutely LOVE the sentiment set and die you designed for us to play with ! They will be getting a lot of use from me :)
Big hugs
Kylie

Lau W said...

Oh lovely card, love colors you used ! And the sentiment, so nice !
xxx

Lorraine said...

stunning card i love the new die and matching sentiments xxx

Angela said...

Great card Ann. I love the colors you used and your sentiment set is awesome!! I didn't have time to play in the hop with all the different Thanksgiving dinners my family had to attend and I had to cook for.
Hugs:)
Angela

Melissa M said...

Beautiful card even if there are no Stickles. LOL. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!

Hugs, Kelly

ellabella said...

Your card rocks!!!