Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Larakins from The Emerald Faerie Collection

Yes, I'm back for a third time today!  It's the third day of full sneaks for The Emerald Faerie Collection and today I'm sharing with you The Larakins image.  Look at how sweet they are!

Make sure to come back tomorrow for the last sneak peak :)  Again, our release blog hop will take place on Wednesday, November 10, at 8 AM Queensland, Australia time.  I believe and HOPE that that's 2 PM my time (PST).  The stamps will be available then at the store, too!

Stamps: The Emerald Faerie Collection - The Larakins
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush 
Paper: BasicGrey Origins
Accessories: Stickles, WOC flowers, Prima flowers
ToolsInkssentials Ink Blending Tool, Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun
  

11 comments:

Cindy2 said...

I'm going to love this collection and you're a lucky lady to get them early - nice job. C2

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

These images are so different from anything I've seen before, and they are totally adorable too! Love your colouring and choice of papers Ann - they are perfect with this magical pair.
x Sylvia x

Deb Mitchell said...

Well, once again I am fabbergusted Ann!!!- How absolutely beautiful your card is!!! Ohhh i counting my lucky starts to have you working on this collection for me as I just can't thankyou enough & your cards have been all so absolutely stunning!!! I can't wait till tomorrow to see the last special lil Faerie wink

Hugz

Deb

Buttons Ribbons and Pearls said...

Love your paper combo Ann and your colouring is wonderful! :) Tracy

DebiJ said...

Just a magnificent card...such work!! I am flabbergasted!!

Tracey Manderson said...

this is magnificient! love your colours. beautiful, beautiful!!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Noels said...

gorgeous cards

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers and the image is adorable, loads of fun!
Hugs

CelticWoman said...

All of these images are adorable but I love this one the best, the playfullness of it all is terrific. Your details make it shine. Sandi

HappyCrafter said...

oh my, these images are so sweet! And your colouring is out of this world! This is a lovely peice of art more than it is a card!!