Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get well soon, Aaron!

Hello again :) 

I have a get well card to share with you that I made for Tab's son.  If you haven't heard about what happened to him, you can read about it here.  I thought maybe he needed some cheering up, even though his mom made him smile for a picture already :)

This card was made using the ever-so-cute Henry Mouse.  This particular card uses Henry Mouse with Broken Leg, which was colored with my Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush. The stamp also comes with the perfectly coordinating sentiment that you see on the card! Even though what happened is not funny, I thought it was soooo appropriate and I knew I just had to send this card off to him. 

In THIS CARD which I made for the new 7 Kids College Fund challenge, which is GIVE THANKS, I was raving about how I love October Afternoon papers, and for this card, I've used papers again from the Fly a Kite 8x8 paper pad, which comes with 34 sheets!

The green dotty paper was punched using the Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Border Punch and topped off with ribbon :)

Stamps: Whiff of Joy Henry Mouse with Broken Leg
Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush 
Paper: October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Border Punch, Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun


8 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous card Ann, too cute.xxx

Saskia said...

Ooooh.... lovely card, so sweet!!!

Have a nice day!

Saskia :)

Renkata said...

so adorable and kind from you dear Ann

Marie (Mazz) said...

gorgeous stamp Ann, and what a lovely thoughtful lady to send it off :)

Silvie Z said...

This is so adorable and very thoughtful of you, Ann! I'm sure Tab's son will love this card! The image is so sweet and you colored it beautifully!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Deb said...

this is adorable Ann, love the background paper, hugs Debx

HappyCrafter said...

This is so sweet, the background is perfect and that image would make anyone smile :-)

xGemmax said...

Its brilliant....fabbie image and love the background :o)
hugs and xxx