Thursday, November 18, 2010

Feeling brown

Hi everyone!  Wow, it feels like it's been so long since I've posted!  Things have been getting pretty busy for me and I just haven't had much time to do all the "fun stuff" that I want to do.  I'm sure you must be feeling the same, with holidays around the corner and everything :)

This is just a quick post to share some quick Christmas cards.  I need to do some mass production of holiday cards so that's what I did for these.  Kept them kind of simple focusing on the image and using some brown holiday paper that I love.  I used a few Lili of the Valley images that haven't been used as much as they should, along with a Whiff of Joy image that I adore, but hadn't had time to use.

The first two LOTV cards also fit the challenge over at the LOTV Challenge Blog: Glitter and Glitz.

I hope your holiday cardmaking season is going well and that you're getting all the crafting done that you need for your loved ones!  Thanks for stopping by today :)



22 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Crystal said...

Ann WOW these are FANTASTIC!!!!!! I LOVE all these adorable images and yummy papers, girl look at your stunning coloring!!!!

Aussie Loz said...

these are all gorgeous! Love the DP ♥

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Too STINKIN' cute!! LOVE all your projects! Magnificent coloring as always!

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful cards! I love the colors and coloring.

Jennifer

Jeanet said...

Oh, Ann you sai quick card, I love them. I just love that cute little LOTV christmas bear too. Hugs, Jeanet

xGemmax said...

They are all fantastic....love the colours you have used and all the images are gorgeous :o)
hugs and xxx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous cards Ann!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Crystal said...

Love the colouring & images you used, they are super adorable! Love the Paper too :)

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork!

stephanne said...

Awwwww, they are all so cute!!! I think seeing your gorgeous work is the kick in the pants I needed to get my LOTV stamps out (from last year, shame on me!!!) Your colouring is amazing and I love the browns and reds, so rich and welcoming!!
hugs, stephanne

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet cards Ann.
luv
Debby

Annika said...

ahhhh, I wish I could make "quick cards" like yours! They certainly don't look mass-produced, lol
hugs
Annika

Renkata said...

wow Ann, that is bunch of holly jolly christmas cards.
Fantastic cards dear!

Lelia Pierce said...

They are wonderful, Ann! I am loving that DP too! Stunning coloring!

XXX

Riet said...

So wonderful cards Ann,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Ann!!! These are totally adorable!! LOVE the papers and colors you've used!! So sweet!!HUGS

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful Ann, just love your DI coloring!!

Hugs,
Patricia

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous cards Ann, beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Mandy said...

Ann these are all absolutely gorgeous, your colouring is beautiful, and I love the images you've used
hugs Mandy xx

Silvie Z said...

Beautiful cards, Ann! Pretty color combos! And your coloring is fantastic - as always!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Sonja said...

wow what a beautiful cards you making!