Monday, November 8, 2010

Ebony from The Emerald Faerie Collection!

Wow, has these last two weeks been busy or what! It's going to be pretty busy here at my blog for the next few days, but that's a good thing!  That means that I've had some time to sit down and craft, which I've really been missing :)

Today I'm showcasing the ever-so-adorable Ebony from The Emerald Faerie Collection.  This image is the last of the four images and on Wednesday, November 10, at 8 AM QLD, Australia time (which is Tuesday, November 9, 2PM PST), we'll be holding a new release blog hop!  By that time, the stamps will be available at the Deb's Creations Store.  Make sure you come back tomorrow for the big event!
Stamps: The Emerald Faerie Collection - Ebony
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush 
Paper: BasicGrey (I have no idea which paper pad)
Accessories: Stickles, ribbon, WOC flowers,

10 comments:

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh wow, this is so sweet. Love your card!

DebiJ said...

What a magnificent card Ann....so sweet, adorable colours...how lovely!!

Dorcas said...

Oh ANn! THis is the sweetest card ever!! I love it!!!

HappyCrafter said...

ah, so sweet and whimsical!

Lori said...

This image is just sooo adorable and your colouring is just wow!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful details and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

CelticWoman said...

sweet fairie and love her mushroom, great details, Sandi

Shirl said...

Oh my Ann this is one of those cards that you have to keep looking at because it is so sweet.
Hugs Shirley x x

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image. I really must get my hands on this collection.