Thursday, October 7, 2010

Whimsy Stamps Jingle Bell Ride

Hello everyone!

Today, I'm like to quickly share a card using one of the newest images from the Whimsy Stamps Holiday 2010 Collection called Jingle Bell Ride.  The tickets are also from the newest Holiday Ticket Sentiments set.  This challenge is also for The Crafty Den Christmas challenge.

Stamp: Whimsy Stamps Jingle Bell Ride and Holiday Ticket Sentiments
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers with Medium Koi Water Brush
Paper: BasicGrey Jovial
Accessories: pearls, Prima flowers, ribbon
Tools: Making Memories Paper TrimmerATG adhesive gun

Remember, we have another new rubber release this Friday for the Meljen's Designs Rubber Collection!  See you then :)


5 comments:

Renkata said...

Beautiful card Ann, great DP.

Lorraine said...

this is gorgeous the ticket sentiments work perfectly with this image I can't wait for my stamp to arrive of this cutie xx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!

Trina said...

This is beautiful! I really like those tickets...

Kristie said...

This is beautiful!! I love your coloring and the way you layered the ticket sentiments. I wouldn't have thought to do that!