On my card, I've used the very fun Popcorn the Bear Party Time stamp set (it comes with the Party Time sentiment) along with a circle sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Circle Postmarks set. As usual, the image was colored using Distress Reinkers with the Small Koi Water Brush. Nowadays, I've been coloring my images with only distress reinkers, but I may go back to using watercolor pencils and blending stumps. I remember it being so fun coloring that way, but lately I've just been lazy and distress reinkers are so much easier. The ribbons on the presents were topped with Stickles.
All papers used for this card are from the BasicGrey Oliver 6x6 Paper Pad. This is card okay for a guy? I mean, it has guy colors, but then it has that big old bow on top. I think it would still be okay if a guy got it, at least I hope, lol.
You can pick up most of the supplies I've used at the 7 Kids College Fund Store. Remember, shipping is FREE if you order over $75!
Popcorn the Bear Party Time; Whimsy Stamps Circle Postmarks
Coloring Medium: Distress Reinkers with Small Koi Water Brush
Paper: BasicGrey Oliver 6x6 Paper Pad
Accessories: Stickles, ribbon, button, twine
Tools: Making Memories Paper Trimmer, ATG adhesive gun
This card is for a few challenges:
- Totally Papercrafts - Stick a number on it - "2" on circle postmark
- Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
- CES Challenges - Buttons and Bows
- I Did It - Surprise Me
- Keep It Simple - Bow
- Lexi's Creations - Birthdays
- Craft Your Passion - Add glitter/sparkles
- Cards for Men - Anything for male
- Papertake Weekly - Sparkly and Bright
- Tip Top Tuesday - Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter
- Friday Sketchers - Sketch